I Am You....

They have been there with Jake's sister for about 2 hours now, if not more. Jake's missed her so much since the incident that he hasn't been able to bring himself to visit while she was in a coma.

He just hated what happened to her. How could someone be so damn cruel? Jake look up to see her and Sean talking, deep in conversation. 'I'm glad they're getting along,' he thought with a smile.

"So then Jake thought it would be a good idea to yell into the mic while Hailey was by the speaker," Sean said, making the girl go into a laughing fit.

"Oh my goodness, Jake you idiot!" Jake smiled and laughed along with them.

"That wasn't one of my brightest moments," he admitted, embarrassed.

"Hey, I never got your name," Sean said with pure interest.

"Willow, Willow Rose."

"That's quite pretty. Both are a part of nature."

"My mom named me that because it meant freedom. Willow trees are also known for their grace and elegance," Willow explained. Jake remembered when she told him that story. It was ironic since they were under a willow tree too.

. . . .

It was now getting late and they had to get home. Mrs. Sterling had given Willow a phone so they could continue talking at home.

"My number is xxx-xxx-xxxx," Jake told her then Sean said his.

"Thanks, I'll text you guys tonight." With that we left and dropped Sean off. Once I got home I took a shower and went to bed. 'Things are finally getting better.'

Is that really what you think? 'Everything is getting better?' You're so STUPID for thinking so.

The voice began to laugh and all I could do was stand there and listen.

Life is just giving you a small break. Getting your hopes up just to TEAR it back down.

Please stop....

Have you ever wondered what I look like? Because if I tell you myself then I'm pretty ugly.

He laughed again but this time it was somehow more...psychotic.

He stepped out of the shadows and I had to run my eyes to make sure they weren't playing tricks on me.

I'm you, you're me, but we aren't one! I may look like you but I'm smarter, better  in every way possible.

He pulled out a gun and started to walk towards me as I walked back.

So how about I make sure there's only one Jake. THE BETTER ONE!

BANG!

Jake sat up in his bed, drenched in sweat. He began to curl in on himself and tear up. 'Why was this happening to me? Why can't I finally be happy?'

He put his knees to his chest, hiding his face in them, now sobbing. 'Why? Just why?'