|48| - Next Deities

Kol hummed turning over on the bed, stretching his arm out to hug Lucy. His arm fell onto the bed and he patted around the area, his eyes still closed as he was half asleep. He slowly opened his eyes, blinking to adjust to the sunlight that brighten up the hotel room. He looked around the room, sitting up on the bed and rubbing his eyes. 

"Lucy?" His voice was dry and deep. He groaned, getting up from the bed in his boxers only.

He walked over to the bathroom to check for her there. He turned to the mirror and smiled seeing a trail of fresh lipstick marks on his cheek that run all the way down to his collarbone.

He smirked, touching the marks softly, 'Marking territory? I will have to do the same next time.'

He walked over to the bed and picked his phone. He frowned seeing a paper under it. He picked it up and read.

Good morning, darling handsome hubby.

He rolled his eyes playfully, 'Nothing is good about this morning if I don't get to see your beautiful smile first thing in the morning. Or get my morning kiss and hug.'

He continued reading on.

I am so sorry, I had to go and prepare things with Xavier. But I will make it up to you, I promise. Oh and, I already prepare your breakfast and placed it on the coffee table. I know you didn't have your meals properly. So eat, it's an order by the Queen of Hell and soon to be Goddess. 

Kol chuckles seeing the hand drawn winky smiley face with a thumbs up.

It your favourite! Type O negative!

I love you,
Lucy.

"I love you, too." He kisses the corner of the page that her her lipstick print on it. He looks over at the coffee table as sees an unconscious woman tied to the table. "Fresh blood..." He raised a brow before grinning.

"She loves me so much that she went and got food for me—" He placed a hand over his chest with a proud smile, "—Her beloved husband. I am touched. I better get the best husband of the year this year. I will not lose to Henrik, Father, and Ric."

He kissed the letter again, before wearing his clothes and having his breakfast. He didn't kill the human as he drank enough to not kill her. He later compels the woman after she wakes up in the middle of his breakfast time and lets her go.

...

Lucy licked her lower lip, tapping her foot on the ground and shaking her legs as she sat outside the Golden halls.

"Relax, Mum," Xavier says with a smile.

She stood up, sighing, "I know, I know..." She huffs again, "It's time. We should go in."