|38| - Strange Actions

Kol woke up, fluttering his eyes to adjust to the sunlight. He yawned, before looking down on his chest, where Lucy laid her head and right hand, peacefully sleeping. 

He loved seeing her sleep peacefully. It somehow warmed his heart. He smiled, before looking at the time.

'Sleep in.' He decided, seeing that it was still early. He took Lucy into his arms, falling back asleep again.

...

Lucy stirred around in Kol's arms, causing Kol to groan in sleep. She slowly fluttered her eyes open. She her eyes fell onto Kol's face, she lazily kissed his cheek, before removing his arms off of her gently.

She slipped out of bed, and stood up. She walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.

Lucy came out of the bathroom, wearing skinny jean and a black t-shirt. Water was dripping from her hair, as she walked over to the night table, after hearing her phone beep. 

She picked up her phone and found a message notification. She glanced at Kol, who was still asleep. She kissed his forehead, before walking out of the room, closing the door gently, trying not to wake Kol up on her way out. 

...

Lucy walked into the Mystic Fall Grill and took a seat at the back table, away from the window.

Rebekah came into the Grill with Elijah, Davina, and Hayley. She smiled finding Lucy in the crowd grill. "Lucy!"

Lucy looked up from her phone and stood up. She noticed Davina and Hayley among the two siblings. She knew Davina had became a good friend of Kol and she was happy about it. And Hayley... Let's just say she didn't care if she was present here.

"Thank you for meeting us here!"

"Not a big deal. Take a seat." They all sit down at a table, across Lucy, on one side of the table. Lucy folded her arm, waiting for them to begin.

"I just wanted to say sorry to you and Kol. I should have been there for you, when you and Nik broke up. So, I am sorry. Forgive me?"

Lucy shook her head. "I can only forgive you, when Kol does."

Rebekah's shoulders dropped. "Kol... He seems too far now."

"The road to forgiveness from him seems like a long way." Elijah mumbles, looking down at his hands.

"Long way, yes, but not a difficult one for you." Lucy said, making Rebekah and Elijah look up at her with hope in their eyes.

"What do we have to do?" Elijah asked.