|7| - Date

Third Person POV

Lucy walked into the living room after a shower, and she saw Kol kissing Cole's head.

"I, Kol Mikaelson, will protect you and love you. You are your mother, are extremely important to me. If I lose any one of you, I might just lose my humanity." Kol whispered to Cole.

Lucy heard his whisper and she smiled. She walked up to them and hugged Kol's neck from the back. She leaned down and kissed his temple.

"Who would have thought, that two broken souls would be healers for each other?" Lucy asked with a smile. "You are my healer. My love."

Kol smiled and nodded. "You are my healer too. My love."

"Should we make a saying for our family?"

Kol made a confused expression. "Saying?"

"Yes. I was thinking about it and found the perfect one for us. Which is, 'no one is beyond repair. Love will always repair.'"

Kol smiled and said, "that is truly perfect for us." Kol pulled her hand to make her sit on his lap. "What made you create it?"

"Well, I know how much we both thought that we were broken and nothing could fix us. I get to sleep at night because of you. I get to smile everyday because of you. I don't doubt myself because you make me feel as though I was the best. You, Kol Mikaelson, have no idea about what you do to me." She said as she cupped his face. "You made me love who I am."

Kol couldn't help but to grin. No one ever really praised him, or appreciated him, or gave him any attention, or ever loved him the way Lucy does. Kol could never imagine being so happy in his thousand years of life.

"I get attention, care, and love because of you. Things that I never got in my whole life-time. I feel loved and wanted because of you and Cole. You and Cole make me happy. And now, I can't be apart from you two." Kol said as he caressed Lucy's cheek with his thumb softly. "I would rather end my life, instead of being apart from you and Cole. You both are my whole world."

They both smile fondly at each other and kiss.

"I would rather end my life, instead of being apart from you and Cole, too. You both are my whole world as well. Don't know what I would do without the two people, who mean the world to me."

Broken beyond repair? No one is beyond repair. Love will always repair. Love. Care. Worry. All emotions are powerful. Never think that you are going to be broken forever. Love yourself. Be who you are. Be with someone, who treats you as their whole world. Be with someone, who makes you happy like never before.