|13| - Half the blood

Kol was in the office, filing paperwork. Just then, Niklaus came in.

"Ever heard of knocking, Nik?" Kol asked as he filed the paper.

"Where is Lucy?" Niklaus asked sternly.

"Today is Monday. So, she is not working at the school."

"So, where is she now?"

"Somewhere, where you and I can't go. I can go. But I would need the kids for that."

"I will get Lucy back. I love her and she will come back to me."

"Let me ask you this, Nik. Do you know anything about her? Did you know that she had a sleeping disorder, called insomnia? Did you know what her dreams were?" Kol asked. "No. You didn't. I was there for her and I know everything about her. She wanted to have kids. She wanted a home."

"Dad!" Kim said as she came in.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be with your mother and Laura?" Kol asked his daughter.

Kim was suppose to train with Lucy and Laura in Hell. All the kids were receiving training of how to run Hell together. 

"Well, I let Brother go in my stead. So, I am here to help you."

Kol raised his eyebrows at his daughter. "You missed out on going to your favorite place."

"Fine. I know Brother needed to go out before he did something in a fit of irritation and anger. You know, with the whole 'you are my son' situation due to this man." Kim pointed at Niklaus. "Brother is getting irritated. I don't want to see my brother go all 'BOOM.'"

"Oh yes. If he went all mad, he would actually lose control of himself."

Kim leaned her back on the wall.

"What did you do to my son?" Niklaus asked.

"Not your son. He is my son. He is getting irritated because you keep claiming to be his father again and again. Dahlia is so close to ripping you into shreds." Kol said.

"That is because he is my son."

"Nope, Klaus. He is Mom and Dad's son." Kim said as she glared at Niklaus. "There is no way that my brother is your son. He is nothing like you. He doesn't go around killing without a good reason, or go around daggering his siblings."

"I wouldn't dagger my siblings, if I had another choice!"

"Keep telling yourself that. Justify it to yourself. If you were really scared of losing your siblings and loved them, why weren't you there for Dad, when he was sad or alone? Why didn't you love Dad? Why did you all leave him out of 'Always and forever?'"