|12| - Parents

Third Person POV

Lucy woke up early the next morning and stirred in the bed. Her eyes landed on Kol's sleeping face. She smiled and hugged his body. She took in his scent and her body relaxed. It's because of him, that she can fall asleep.

She kissed his cheek and whispered, "time to get up, Hubby."

Kol groaned in sleep and pulled her closer, to hug her as he slept. "We have time. I want to sleep."

"Fine. But only for ten minutes." Lucy said and she buried her face in his neck.

After ten minutes, Lucy called him again. "Kol, it has been ten minutes now. Wake up." She pushed herself up, but Kol pulled her down.

He got on top of her with a smile. He was wide awake. He woke up the first time she called him. "I see that you were awake the whole time."

"Yes." Kol said before kissing her lips and then kissing all over her neck. Lucy giggled as he kissed her neck.

"Kol..." Lucy smiled and kissed his lips. Lucy started to deepen the kiss and Kol started to press his body against her.

Just then a voice screamed. "MOM! DAD! GET UP! THEY ARE GOING TO BE HERE SOON!"

"Ugh." Kol said.

"WE WILL BE RIGHT OUT, KIM!" Lucy yelled back.

Lucy pecked Kol's lips and they got up. They get changed and walked down the stairs. Lucy walks into the kitchen, to make breakfast for the whole family. Kol comes from the back and hugs her. He places his chin on her shoulder as she cooked. Lucy turned her head and kissed his temple.

"Mommy! Uncle Kol! Good morning!" Lizzie said.

"Good morning!" Josie said.

"Good morning, girls!" Lucy and Kol said together.

"Morning." Alaric said with a sleepy voice.

"Good morning!" All the other kids said.

"Good morning!" Lucy and Kol said together.

Kim and Laura started practicing magic with Lizzie and Josie. While, Cole and Cory were playing games together. Kol helped Lucy cook, and Alaric was cleaning his room.

Then there was a knock on the main door. "I will get it!" Kim rushed to the door excitedly and all the others rushed behind her. She opened the door with a smile. "Grandpa! Grandma D and Grandma E! Uncle Finn!" All of them pounced on the grandparents and uncle. The grandparents and Finn laughed as they all hugged.