|23| - We Have A Problem

Lucy came back from her work in Hell, and went to her office in the school. When she went to her desk, she saw a red rose.

She picked it up with a smile.

Then, the door opened, reveling Kol Mikaelson, who had a smile on his face, seeing Lucy.

"Darling." He kissed Lucy's lips and smiled.

"Why did you suddenly get me a rose? Is there a special occasion, that I don't remember or know about?"

Kol frowned and open his mouth to speak, when Niklaus walked in.

"It's a from me, love." He said with a smirk.

"Ugh... Curses." Lucy said under her breath. She gave Niklaus the rose back, and asked, "what do you want? I thought you said you would stop disturbing me and my family."

"Yes. But this isn't exactly disturbing, love. Think of it more as me trying to make you fall in love with me again."

Lucy and Kol contorted their face in a confused expression.

"Are you serious?" Lucy asked Niklaus. "Is he being serious?" She asked Kol. She looked back at Niklaus. "Do I have to shove my right hand in front of you to show my wedding and engagement ring and the ring, Kol recently gave me? If I do, then here." She shoved her right hand in front of his face, showing her rings.

"I can get you better and more extravagant rings, love." Niklaus said with a smirk.

She frowned at him. "It's not about extravagant. It's about sentimental value. He gave me these ring with love. Not because of money. This ring." She showed him the ring Kol made, with a soft smile, looking at the ring. "He made this with love. His love and efforts are in this ring."

Kol smiled at her, softly. Lucy looked at Kol and held his hand, with a smile.

Niklaus looked between the two, and felt anger boiling inside him.

Then there was a knock, and the door opened. Cole and Laura came walking in with a file. 

"I sure that whatever Mr. Mikaelson is here for, isn't more important than what I want to say. So, please leave." Cole said with a serious tone. 

Niklaus parted his lips to say something, but Laura used her magic to zip his mouth, and Cole throw him out of the office. 

"Sorry about that. But we don't have much time to waste." 

"No, no. I am happy you did that." Lucy said with a smile. "He deserved it."

Cole and Laura smiled, and turned serious again.