|30| - Silence

Lucy made her way to Kol and checked to see if he was hurt anywhere. "Are you okay?"

"I am."

She hugged him and inhaled his scent, and then sighed in relief.

Abaddon smiled seeing the couple. He then notice Azrael at the other side, before looking back at Lucy and Kol. "Well, you two should get going. Your family must be worried."

"What about you?"

"I... Have some business."

"Okay. I will see you later then." 

Abaddon smiled, nodding, watching them leave. His smile dropped, after Lucy and Kol left.

Suddenly all the glass in the venue shattered. The other angels, except Abaddon, were shocked. 

Abaddon looked completely unbothered by it. "Everyone, except Azrael, leave."

The all ran away. Azrael stared at him, waiting for him to say something.

Abaddon sat on the steps and picked up a rose. "See this rose?" He asked her. "This is my heart. Now, look at what happened to my heart." He made the rose wither and turn black.

He threw the rose aside, looking at her. "What shall I do with you, my dear Azra...?"

He speeded in front of her, faster than an Original vampire, and grabbed her by her neck. "Why?" He asked, gritting his teeth and glaring at her. "Why did you betray me and Lucifer?"

"I don't know what you are talking about."

"Only angels and God can open the gates to Lucifer's abode and my abode. I noticed the look you have on your face the day, you asked me for help. Just yesterday, God came to me, asking if this wasn't what I wanted... I never told anyone about that thing except you." He tightened his grip around her neck. "I told you my deepest and oldest secret, and you go blabbing it to God?! I TRUSTED YOU! I LOVED YOU!"

Azrael pushed him off. "You didn't love me! You always loved Lucifer!"

Abaddon glared at her. "Do you think I would be with you, if I loved Lucifer still?"

"You are not with her because she is married and has kids!"

Abaddon broke out laughing. "You think I am not with her because of those reasons? Please. Don't insult my love."

He moved closer to her, looking at her intensely. "If you love someone, you want them to be happy. I loved her, but that was millions of years ago. After I fell in love with you, I never thought of Lucifer. Even though she is my friend. And today, I was about to lose her forever... Because of your twisted mind. I don't understand. When did I ever make you feel insecure or unloved?..."