(4) Who's The He I Came To Be?

Yes.

"..........,"

Well, well; it seemed like my 'bold' comment did something.

"..........,"

"Did you hear about it, Sandra?"

Spoke one of the young maids to her red-head friend, catching the latter's attention.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"The Duke is making a re-interview with all the servants and employees in the Duchy. And it includes both old and new ones."

"Why? What happened?"

Asked Sandra, her curiosity piqued.

"I don't know exactly,"

Mentioned the first maid,

"But rumors are flying everywhere that he's angry about something."

The Duchy's floor suddenly buzzed with gossip and speculation, whispers filling the corridors.

"Heard he wants every damn thing fixed properly this time,"

Some whispered under their breath.

"Bloody hell! I wonder what happened to make him lose his temper like that?"

Another servant chimed in, still amazed by the sudden change of mood from their usually stoic lordship - the Duke.

"Some say it's because of the crown prince visiting very soon than expected. Others believe the duke just wants to impress him with his management skills."

They giggled as they continued their conversation, completely oblivious to what was unfolding behind the closed doors of the duke's study.

All the members of the duchy were being summoned one by one, questioned, and rewarded for whatever their answers were. Some even said the Duke had changed entirely, becoming more approachable and considerate towards them.

"Phew,..."

Sighed one of the footmen as he left the duke's study, a bag of money in his hands.

And soon enough, he was surrounded by servants, each bombarding him with different kinds of questions - but all about the duke.

"Did you see or hear anything strange from the Duke?"

"Anything out of the ordinary behavior?"

"What does he look like now? Different mood?"

The footman just shook his head, unable to form any coherent response.

"Not really. He just wanted to see how things have been going in the Duchy, and for some reason asked me about himself,"

The male servant defined.

"He just asked about me and my family's situation when I mentioned we were having some trouble lately."

The Vaillness' Faithful Dog  II vadtd x M.y/n IIजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें