22

Warnings: violence & death

Unfortunately, Cartman had been smart enough to take his duffel bag.

When the four Mob members had killed him, Kenny dropped one of his daggers somewhere; he still managed to keep one hidden by stabbing it deep into his forearm while he was being dragged across the floor. Cartman hadn't even noticed.

Now that it was just him, and he had found Leo, Kenny rolled up his sleeve to pull it out of his flesh. The handle was the only part not inside of him, so it took some struggling to get it out of him. He cleaned off the blood from the dagger with his jacket sleeve, before he tore some fabric from his shirt to make a tourniquet for the deep wound.

He was lucky that Cartman hadn't noticed. It was his only defense now. Even though it wouldn't help much against a gun, it was better than nothing. Kenny wasn't going to let them hurt Leo anymore. He had already been through enough.

Leo was still unconscious, his breathing slightly unsteady as Kenny approached him to investigate his wounds. Cartman could've done worse, it seemed like he had only beat on him for a while; he wondered if it was under Stephen's orders that Cartman not hurt Butters too horribly.

Despite the torture not being as brutal as it could've been, Kenny could see it had taken a toll on Leo. His wounds from his father hadn't quite healed all the way, and Kenny was concerned that he might have a concussion. If Leo was this hurt, it was going to be harder to get him to safety - that's probably what they had been betting on.

It was silent in the contained area. Kenny assumed the room was regularly used for torture as he noticed the surgical tools hung on the wall behind Leo. It made him shudder. These people were truly fucked up.

"K-Ken?" Leo was awake again, whispering to what he thought was an illusion in front of him. "Are you really.. here?"

He found the straps to unlock him. Kenny had to hold his shoulders as he slumped forward slightly when he was released. "Y-Yeah, Leo, I'm here."

Disoriented, Leo looked at their surroundings. When he looked back at Kenny, he grabbed at his arm where the makeshift tourniquet was: "W-What happened?! How long have I been here?" He was starting to freak out a little. "Oh god, how many times did you die?!"

Trying to calm him down as best as he could manage, Kenny engulfed him in a hug, relieved that he was mostly in one piece. He didn't want Butters worrying about him, when he was the one who got kidnapped. "We can talk about it later, we need to get the hell out of here."

They were still hugging, Leo's fists clenching his shirt tightly to keep him against his shaking body. He had told Kenny where to find him if this happened, yet he was surprised that he'd actually rescue him. No one else in his life would've done this for him.

After a few moments, they released each other. Kenny's breath caught in his throat as he saw that tears were pouring down Leo's bloody cheeks. He ripped more of his shirt to dab up the tears, removing some of the blood in the process. With everything he had seen today, and been through, it didn't compare to the pain he felt when he saw that Leo was hurting; it was more than physical, it was intense emotional pain too.

"Leo," Kenny started as he studied his surroundings, recognizing how screwed they really were if anyone but Cartman came back. There were no windows, and no other doors - the surgical tools may have helped him in a pinch, only if he just had to fight one person though. "If it comes to it, I need you to leave me behind, and run. Can you run?"

Shaking his head, tears still streaming down his face, Leo was flabbergasted: "I'm not gonna leave you, Ken!"

"I can't.." He hesitated. "I can't lose you.. please, let me die so you can live."