Story Request: Mei Ying

Story request from @ArcticBallora45

This was my first time writing a story request. I hope that you like it.

Also, it was my first time making a genshin oc from someone else.

The story follows Mei Ying, who along with the Archons is facing a battle that will determine the state of the world of Teyvat.

!!!

The schedule for posting is not going to change. The next chapter of Mondstadt arc will be posted between 26th - 30th December.

No one knows how the Archon War began

No one knows how the Archon War began. Even today it was a complete mystery for both the mortals and gods alike.

Before the war, every god coexisted peacefully

Of course there were those greedier than others.

According to history passed down among men, it was said that the war was a struggle over seven divine seats in Celestia. Some gods were a part of the war, and some weren't.

In today's Teyvat we know of Barbatos, Morax, Baal, Greater Lord Rukkhadevata, Egeria and the pyro and cryo archon, who took their seats amongst the seven.

Only Barbatos and Morax remain of the original Seven.

But what people never knew was that there used to be nine archons, and not seven as we all know.

Have you ever heard of the Creation and Chaos Archons?

The two beings to be born after the arrival of the Primordial One, the progenitor god.

One was born of confusion and disorder. He, who was the one who hates.

Another born of certainty and order. She, who was the one that loved.

.

The Archon of creation, who was known by Andrealphus, was the eldest of the nine archons, who shared a close friendship with the Archons of today.

Known by her mortal name Mei Ying, she ruled her nation in Liyue along with the Geo Archon, Morax. Also known by his mortal name Zhongli.

The Chaos Archon, Malphas, used to rule the nation, Karasha.

But as many years passed, he grew jealousy with to the other archons, he wanted more power as he destroyed his own nation:Karasha, the other archons sealed him away for good as he was in his deep slumber, centuries ago, up to now in the present, Zhongli retired as Archon by staging his own 'death', Mei Ying continues to her work as the Creation Archon.

She had good relations with the Archons, with the exception of the Chaos Archon and the Tsaritsa.

Mei Ying understood that the Tsaritsa had gone through a lot after the cataclysm, 500 years ago. The way she operated against the Heavenly Principles was to be admired, but also feared.