Long Awaited Freedom

A/N - A really long chapter.

On the way to Stormterror's Lair, Paimon as curious as she always was, kept stealing glances at Raelin. She thought that the others didn't notice it, but she was wrong. Aether too was curious about of lot of things regarding Raelin, since she seemed to have better understanding of what have been happening in Teyvat, than Venti who hasn't been around.

''Raelin, I must admit that the work you have been doing all these year, has shown good results.'' Venti broke the silence.

''You think? Like what for example?'' Raelin wondered what her 'mentor' had to say.

''Like what she asks... Dvalin Protective Squad is a living proof of it!'' Paimon shouted making all flinch at her sudden outburst.

''Little Paimon is right ''

''Hey! Paimon is not little Paimon, you Tone-Deaf Bard!'' Paimon yelled and furiously stomped in the air.

''We have left Windwail Highland, soon we'll arrive to Stormterror's Lair.'' Raelin interrupted the two of them. ''I can already feel a slight pressure from the storm barrier.''

''Paimon has a hard time believing that you trained under Tone-Deaf Bard'' Paimon questioned his character. ''You see, he doesn't look like someone who looks like a mentor or something.''

''Ha-ha. That's understandable, Paimon. He only mentored me in using my Anemo power and sometimes how to use a bow. Otherwise I've trained with the previous Archons.''

''You trained with the previous Seven?'' Jean asked in disbelief.

''It makes sense why you're skilled.'' Diluc's  commented.

''Raelin was adored by the previous rulers of Teyvat, myself included. When Raelin was born it was like a warmth spread over the Realms of Teyvat. Together we all visited little Raelin and her parents. Just looking at little baby Raelin was a sight for sore eyes. Even though she turned out to be a real firecracker in the future. When she still was a baby, we the Seven, called her The Realm's Delight. We always made an excuse for her to visit our respective nation, when she was older and no longer dependant on her parents.''

''It was a heartwarming story.'' Jean commented much to Raelin's dismay.

Suddenly a brief increase of the winds speed hit us and stopped shortly after. It was the barrier that was in their way to the inside of the Lair.

''It's the storm barrier!'' Paimon pointed out. ''It looks to dangerous...''

''Leave it to Raelin and I.'' Venti informed as he summoned a wooden lyre in his hands. ''Raelin, do you have your small harp, I gave you?''

''Well of course I have.'' Raelin said as she summoned a small harp in her hand.

'' Raelin said as she summoned a small harp in her hand