Voice Lines

A/N - If you have ideas of other voice line I could do, just let me know. Voice lines about characters will be published after the story of each nation is done.

Hello

Hello, I'm Raelin. Sorry that I didn't introduce myself when we meet for the first time. I work closely with the Knight of Favonius in Mondstadt. I don't have any official position among the ranks, but as a half-human and half-Goddess, I feel like both human and Gods should work together as equals.

Chat: Family

My family? Hmm... Well I suppose I could tell you a little about it, since you shared things about your sister with me. My father is a God and my mother was human. My mother died when I was in my early twenties and there doesn't go a day where I don't think about her. She was a seamstress and she also made this dress, I'm wearing now - she was really talented.

This earring I'm wearing is custom made. It is like a 2-in-1 earring if you understand what I mean. It used to be a long earring before I had it combined with the tassel. It was my mothers earring, it was the only thing she had left of her homeland. She gave it to me on my 18th birthday.

She taught me a lot about what humans do, and I enjoy doing them my myself. She is the reason I'm able to live among other humans. Even though I'm a half-Godess, I still have a close connection to my human side, which tends to be hard to explain. 

My father? Well... I can just say that we have an estranged relationship... It's a story for another time...

Chat: Mondstadt

I moved to Mondstadt after my mother died. Over the time, the people knew that I was a half-Goddess, but accepted me for who I was. Even after I woke up for my slumber, it wasn't much hard to be a part of the community again. Although I miss all my old friends a lot.

Sometimes, I do tend get homesick. I sometimes visit my birthland, but only stay there for a few days, because of other personal reasons...

Chat: Napping

*Yawn* Oh! It's just you and Paimon... I thought that is was Kamui. I kind of ditched the paperwork... Hold on a minute! He didn't send you to find me right?! He didn't? *sigh* I see, that's a relief. Don't look at me like that, even I have the right to take a break once in a while.

When It Rains

It is raining... Ah, sorry, I suddenly spaced out. I actually like, when it rains. The sound, the smell... I kind of feel comfort in it. Once, when I was a child, I played out in the rain. I was soaking wet! My parents weren't that happy...

After Rain

It's a little sad that it stopped raining. But on the other hand we get to see this beautiful scenery before us. 

When Thunder Strikes

I'm not afraid of the thunder itself. But it is more like I remember a certain someone that has with thunder to do... She's always dragging me to her so-called sparring sessions...

When It Snows

Snow... I always get nostalgic when it snows. It was a very happy time...

When the Sun Is Out

All papers are signed! Sunbathing would be a nice reward!

When The Wind Is Blowing

The wind doesn't usually bother me. Only when it's storm season...