Voice Lines - Mondstadt

A/N - Even though Aether haven't met most of these characters yet in the game, I wrote voice lines about them anyways.

There might be spoilers for new Genshin Impact players, since I mention characters who new players haven't encountered yet through the game.

If you have ideas of other voice lines (any kind) I could do, just let me know. Voice lines about characters will be published after the story of each nation is done.

Echoes and Halphas

Hmm? You ask about my other titles? Sure, I don't mind telling you, it's not like it's a secret or anything. Anyways...

Halphas is my other name as you would call it, I think. In Liyue, creatures like me have a normal name and another name that you are known for... To explain it differently, in the stories I am referred to as Halphas, but not Raelin. I don't know how to explain it differently...

As for Echoes, it is a name that was bestowed upon me by Venti and is among the other names that the people of Mondstadt know me for. Echoes also means Song of White Flowers, I'm not so keen on singing but I can play the Flute and the Lyre which is often associated with Mondstadt. But as for why precisely I am called that I will show you another time. 

About Varka

Varka, the Grand Master of the Knight of Favonius. I remember when I met him for the first time, I think he was about 12 years old, but now he's as tall as a giant!  I knew he would have a bright future when I met him. He is well-liked by everyone in Mondstadt, but his carefreeness troubles me a little since it is Jean who is left to deal with his work while he go on expeditions.

About Jean

Descendant of the Gunnhildr clan and Acting Grand Master, Jean. She always takes responsibilities and duties seriously, sometimes I even worry about her, since she works so much. Once in a while Lisa and I steal her away, so she can get a break from all that work. *Sigh* When the Grandmaster returns from his expedition I'll demand a vacation for Jean and he can sit around doing all that paperwork. She has earned a well-deserved vacation.

About Diluc

I've always been close with the Ragnvindr Clan. You see I once saved one of Diluc's ancestor, who then helped me to connect with the people again. But Diluc is one of a kind, if you ask me. He was a very successful Knight until that dreadful day... But even so he protects Mondstadt like nothing has changed in his own way, and I respect that. When I first met him, he asked me so many questions that I couldn't imagine him ask me today. Sometimes I tease him about it to loosen up a little and have some fun. I got nothing more to say then that I respect him greatly and admire his devotion.

About Kaeya

Ah, Kaeya. In short we're drinking buddies. Ha ha, I'm just kidding. When there's time for a drink, we take it. Kaeya does tend to flirt with me from time to time, but only in order to tease me, since me myself is very bad at it. At his first Windblume Festival he gave me a bouquet of flowers and insisted that I had to go an a 'date' with him otherwise, I wouldn't know what I was missing out on, according to him. I didn't have the heart to reject him, so when I accepted he seemed like the happiest kid alive. It's sad that he had to cut ties with the person who was like a brother to him, I understand it myself as well. Sometimes I think that, that's the reason I trust him, not that I don't trust the others. But you know the saying, it takes one to know one.