Chapter 30

A/N. Sexual scene coming up. If you want just scroll further down if you dont want to read it. But there is a different pov below as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elara's pov

Cain pulled me onto his lap and started kissing me. I grinded against him and he moaned. I giggled and continued. "Fuck this." He said. He picked me up and went up to the room. He placed me on the bed and took off my clothes. I smiled as he started to kiss me again. He took his his shirt and pants leaving his boxers on.

I tugged at his boxers wanting them to come off. He understood and took off his boxers. He put on a condom and my ears and tail popped out. Why now? Cain chuckled and grabbed my tail. He started moving his hand up and down. This feels nice. I moaned softly and Cain smirked. "You like kitty?" He asked and I nodded my head.

Cain kissed my cheek and went down to my neck. I felt his tip at my entrance and his vangs grazed my soft spot. I moaned as he put his member in my pussy. "Damn kitty. Your tight." He said. He made slow thrust and I moaned louder. Then with lne big thrust, Cain bit down my neck. Marking me. "Your mine and mine only. This kitty belongs to me now." He said seductively. He thrusts got faster and I was close.

Cain kissed me as I released on his dick and Cain into the condom. He pulled out and took off the condom and threw it in the bin. "That was fun." He said and kissed me. If I mark him, the poison wont kill him right Shuri? I asked. I didnt want to bite him then it killed him. I also didnt want him to walk around without my mark.

"You can mark him. The poison only works if you want to kill the person." Shuri said. I was glad to know that. I turned Cain so I was ontop of him. I went down to his neck and marked him. He mkaned and I licked his wound. Just in case. I gave him a peck on the lups then rested my head on his chest.

I was now tired. Cain pulled the blanket over us and wrapped his arms around me. "I love you Elara." Cain said. My heart jumped at his words and I smiled.

"I love you too Cain." I said. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I felt safe knowing that Luke was gone. I could finally live peacefully with my mate and pack. They are my family now. Anne lied when she said there was info on my parents but I lushed it aside. Fiona and Hudson are my parents now. They loved me like their own daughter and I couldn't ask for anything else.

Life was perfect now. Everyone was happy and Jaxon and Bella turned out to be mates. It seemed like the moon goddess gave them a second chance at love. We were happy for them and Jaxon was a good guy. Life couldn't be better. We're safe. No more problems and thats how it will stay.

\\

Unknown pov

I roared in anger. The pack in front of us bowed down and didnt dare move. We looked at everyone of them but didnt see the guy we were looking for. This is useless. "Do any of you know a guy that has black hair and blue eyes. His an Alpha. We dont know what pack his from but he should be in his thirties by now." My mate said.

Everyone shook a no and I roared. "Your all useless. I should kill you all." I growled. My mate stood in front of me.

"That wont help us." He said. I sighed. He was right. I had to stay calm.

"Im sorry. Go on. We will take our leave." I said and my mate and I left. We heard sighs of relief come from all those wolves the minute we left. I wanted to cry. I wanted to kill every wolf in sight.

"We will find her Sasha. I know it." My mate said. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"Its been twenty years Bagheera. How are you so sure?" I asked letting a tear slip. Bagheera licked the tear away and we continued walking.

"Cause our baby is as strong as you. I know it. She will be fine. Besides Lucky and Kion are here to cheer you up." He said as we reached the cave we rested in. My cubs ran to me and hugged me. We shufted back and I hugged them back.

"We will find our big sister." Lucky said. I smiled at how determined my family was.

"There us another three packs not far from here. The closes one is called Blood cove." Kion said. I looked at Bagheera and he looked at me.

"We will leave in the morning. For now, lets get some rest." He said. He started a fire and we rested for the night.

I just wanted my baby back. I wanted to see how she looks and see her smile. I want to see her laugh. I missed so much. I going to kill that Alpha who took my baby away.

Moon goddess. Please let my baby be alive. Let us find her so we can be a family again. I prayed to the moon goddess then went to sleep.