Chapter 22

After breakfast, everyone split. Aria fell asleep again and I got bored. I went outside and walked around. I watched the wolves rrain then the pups caught my eye. I watched them playing together. Ten females were watching them. I walked up to them and looked at the pups. "How many are there?" I ask Agatha. My packs omega. There are more omegas and they handle the cleaning and watching all the pups when needed to.

"All together. About twenty five." She said. Thats a lot. I was about to walk away when Shuri spoke. "Elara. There is only twenty-one here. Four is missing." She said. I counted the pups and she was right.

"There is four missing." I said. The others counted them and they started to panic. I saw Lydia and Gabriel walk last. I ran up to them and they stopped when they saw me. "There are four pups missing. Tell everyone to keep a look out. Send teams of two out into the forest to find them." I said. They nodded and split up. Everyone started looking for the pups.

"It will be easier if we shift." Shuri said. I shifted and ran into the forest. I walked around and didnt get any scent. "Pups. Pups where are you!" I called out. I was about to check somewhere else when I heard screams.

I ran in the direction of the screaming and saw the pups and two vampires. "Get away from them!" I growled. The vampires slowly backed away but they didnt leave. The pups ran behind me.

"Easy kitt cat. We were just having fun." The female vampire said. Fun! I growled and they took another step back. "Look we know what you are capable of doing with one bite. All we want is the tiger." The male said.

"What do you want with her?" I asked.

"We were told to bring our wueen the white tiger. Thats all we want." The female said. I walked towards them and they stood their ground.

"Tell your queen, if she wants my friend, she will have to get through me first." I said. I roared loud enough for the human town to hear me. They stepped back in fear. I was going to bite them but they dodged my attack and ran away. "Fuck." I cursed.

I turned to the pups and saw they had tears in their eyes. I layed down in front of them. "Get on. Lets go back home." I said. They climbed on and I made my way backnto the house. When I got back their parents rushed to them and gave them hugs.

Cain rushed to me and I shifted back. "Elara. Your not hurt are you?" He asked. Before I could answer one of the pups spoke.

"Luna was amazing. We were found by vampires and then Luna came out of nowhere. She roared at them amd they ran away." The kid said amazed at my roar.

"Vampires?" Cain asked. Danté and Aria rushed outside.

"Thay said their after Aria." I said. Danté growled and Aria looked worried. "Dont worry. I said they would have to go through me before they can even touch you." I said. She smiled and everyone went back to what they were doing. Cain said I could go with him to another meeting. I was never in a meeting beside theone I met Cain at.

We sat in a room with a big table. Cain's parents, Jaxon, Aria, Danté and their beta, Garfield. I sat next to Bella and Cain stood in front of the tale. "These vampires are after Aria. The alpha of blood cove is after Elara and the hunters try every week to get into our territory. This is just to much to handle." Cain said.

I never realised the problems that we had. "We need to make a plan for all the situations." Danté said. Everyone went quiet. I had a plan but it would never work cause they knew my panther was awake. That was my only idea. Out the window you go.

"What if we make a deal with the hunters. Find out what they want in exchange for them to leave us alone." Bella suggeted.

"As nice as that sounds, they wont listen. They will try and kill us because we're a threat to them." Mr Hudson said.

"What if they spoke to the animals?" Aria suggested. She looked at me and I knew what she meant.

"You mean us since we're the only one's who can do that." I said nd she nodded.

"No. Not happening." Danté disagreed.

"Think about it. It would work." Aria argued.

"And if they aim their weapons ate you?" Danté said.

"Ice and snow powers. Poisonous bite and im immune to wolfsbane. They wont have a chame to hurt us." I said. Aria smiled. I had to back her up cause she had a point. Let them think we are just animals. If they figure out we're shifters, they might ask to reveal ourselves to the world.

"Thats one problem with the solution. Now what about the other two." Garfield said. Everyone went silent and Danté was hold Aria's hand. I had srupud plans that would never work. Then something popped in my head. Something crazy and stupid and Cain would never allow.

"What if we do what Anne said." I spoke looking at Cain. There others were confused then Cain caught on.

"No. Thats not an idea." He growled.

"What is it?" Danté asked.

The room grew quiet waiting for lne of us to answer. "That plan would never worked." Shuri said.

I know but listen. If we do this then Cain and hisbpack will be safe. Yes we will be seperated but it will give us more time to think of a better plan. They wont have to worry about protecting us. Its srupud buts its the best plan for now. I told her. She actually agreed with after my explanation.

"Guys just tell us what this Anne woman said." Fiona asked. It grew silent again but then I told them.

"I leave the pack."