Chapter 13

Alpha Luke's pov

Alpha Cain took my pet away and I was pissed. She was mine.

I raised her and she betrays me. I walked into my office and threw everything off the table. I growled in anger. My wife walked in and gasped at the mess. "She belonged to me." I growled. Anne held ontk my arm to calm me down.

"My love I know she was supposed to stay here but she is mated with Alpha Cain. Its a miracle he hasn't tried to kill us yet." Anne said. I growled and balled my hands into a fist. Anne held my arm tighter.

"Its not that. She was my key to power. I have to get her back." I said. Anne looked confused. I sighed. She didnt know what Elara was. She is something more dangerous than a wolf. More dangerous than a alpha.

"What do you mean?" She asked. I gestured for her to follow me as I walked out of my office. We walked towards the library and to the painting of the first Alpha of Blood cove. "What are we doing here?" Anne asked. I stayed quiet. I placed my hand on the frame of the picture and it made a ding sound. A door opened and Anne look surprised.

We walked down the dark passage and down a flight of stairs. Anne stayed close to me cause it was so dark. The only source of light were the torches placed twenty feet apart from each other. Anne was also scared of me. Even when she found out I was her mate. She said I wasnt friendly and it reminded her of Alpha Cain.

An Alpha has to make others fear him. Or her would be considered weak. I would never fight with Alpha cain but he took whats mine and I want her back. We reached the bottom of the stair case and it was another old library. "Has this always been here?" Anne asked.

"Yes it has been here for generations. It holds secrets no one knows about. There is also a special dungeon down here." I said. Anna looked scared when she heard about the dungeon.

"What so special about it?" She asked. I smirked and she took a step back. I loved making her scared. I took out a book and gave it to Anne.

"Go to the section of special animals." I said. She paged through the book till she got to the section. There was a whole section on special animals. By special, I mean each one can achieve something great.

The first was a black and white wolf. They were the strongest wolves known to our kind and extremely rare to find. They are able to make anyone bow to them. Even an alpha.

Next was a white tiger. They were strong and intimidating. They could fight off wolves and even take over a pack if their alpha was weaker than them. They never show themselves and died years ago. No one knows if their kind still exist.

Then the most important one. The black panther. They are quicknon their feet and fast runners. Their hearing and sense of smell was stronger than a wolves. They could climb trees like they were nothing and they were ridiculously strong. They are strong enough to take out an alpha. They are very territorial and you wouldn't like it if they were mad.

"Thats why." I said as Anne read about the panthers.

"I still dont get it. Panther shifters dont exist anymore." She said. I chuckled.

"You poor stupid woman. Elara is a panther." I said and she looked shocked. "Wolfsbane doesnt work on them so I made sure to give Elara a dose everyday so her panther couldn't break free. I was going to hypnotize her into making her think she is my daughter. I was going to use her to rule the werewolf kingdom." I said. Anne dropped the book. I looked at her to see fear.

"The second Elara is mine, I will have her kill Cain. You probably didnt read it but the book said the panther can kill others by biting their neck. The minute their teeth sink in a poison goes into your blood system. The only way to get rid of it is if that same panther licks the wound. The poison instantly vanishes. Not many know exactly how that works but they had the opportunity to figure it out." I explained.

Anne followed me out of the old library and we went back up stairs. "So the dungeon can hold the special animals." Anne said and I kissed her on the forehead.

"Now your getting it." I said. I walked away leaving Anne in the library. I went to my office and linked my beta Cole. He walked in and kept his head down. "I have a job for you. Your going to spy on the Emerald pack. Watch Elara. Then report back and tell me everything." I said.

"Yes alpha." He said and left. I didnt trust any pack member to do this job. They would've been caught. I needed to know when was the best time to get Elara back. And once I get her back, Im going to turn her into a killing machine.