Chapter 29

I stalked closer to Luke and he shifted. His wolf was brown and he was quiet big but you know what they say. The bigger they are, the harder they fall. Luke lunged forward and I dodged his attack. He bit down on my tail and I roared.

I kicked him with my back legs and he flew into a tree. I jumped on him and dug my claws into his side. I dont know what happened but I let my rage take over and I seemed unstoppable. "Your tortured me!" I scratched his face. "You raped me!" I bit his leg and broke it. He whimpered in pain. "You went after the people I love!" I ripped his tail off. "You took me from my parents. Your time on earth is over!" I said. He tried to run but I bit down in his neck.

I bit down hard that I broke his neck. I got off his dead body and and made sure he was dead. I moved his body and he was motionless. I looked around and I was alone. Lets find Cain. I told Shuri. She jumped in excitement. I walked around the house and hoped that no one got hurt.

\\

Cain's pov

They knew we were coming. We were outnumbered. There was more vampires than expexted and them teaming up with blood cove was worse. No one died yet but we werent sure how long we would be able to keep up.

The vampires mostly went for Aria and her father so we made sure they were safe. We had to make it into the house to find Elara but there was to many of them. 'Alpha, what do we do? We cant get around them.' Jaxon asked.

I looked around for an opening somewhere but there was nothing. The tiger's ice powers werent helping cause the vampires just break loose everytime. 'Just force yourself through. Do whatever it takes to get inside.' I linked to everyone. We were about to make our way through when the vampires castle suddenly blew into flames.

We were all shocked but the vampires kept fighting. 'What just happened?' Bella linked me.

'I dont know.' I said. A vampire with a swored came out of nowhere and stabbed me in the side. I growled and tore his head off. I felt weak but I wasn't giving up. Not until I know Elara is safe. A vampire and wolf attacked me and I tried to get them off me.

Then I heard a roar. Elara came out of nowhere and attacked the wolf. She bit down in his neck then the vampire. She roared so loud the ground shook a little. Everyone stopped fighting and the vampires and wolves backed away a little. "Wolves of Blood cove. Your alpha is dead. Im spearing your lives so leave this instant!" Elara roared.

She had so much power in her voice even I bowed my head. I looked at Danté and Aria and they had their heads down too. Eveyone did. Elara roared and the wolves ran off. The vampire queen walked out and Danté growled. "It seems Luke's plan failed. Now that your free getting the tiger wont be easy anymore." She said.

Elara growled and walked towards the queen. "Panthea. Werecats are not toys to play with. You have a choice. Leave and never bother us or Aria and her pack then your lives will be spared. Or fight an lose. You know about my poison bite, so why would you even try." Elara said.

You could see she was meant to be a leader. Panthea looked at Aria and her father then back to Elara. She sighed and turned her back. "Fine. The war is over. Until next time. Vampires, lets find a new home." Pamthea said. She and her vampires ran off and Elara turned to us.

She ran over to me and helped stand up. "Your hurt. Lets go back home." She said. We all went back home victorious.

When we got back we all shifted back and the doctors tended to our wounds. I was going to be fine and Elara was almost unharmed. She had a black eye and cuts on her arms. I growled when she told me what happened but she said not to worry.

When she said she slowly tortured Luke before killing him made me feel happy. "You know what. This is the first time I see the dangerous side of you." Elara said and kissed my cheek. I laughed at her statement.

***

Its been week now and everyone was healed and everything was back to normal. Elara told the hunters they could take Cole and torture him and they happily accepted her offer. They took Cole and we never saw them again. Danté and his pack got ready to leave and Elara didnt want them too.

"We can always visit. We aren't that far away." Aria said and hugged Elara.

"Just stay in touch." Elara said.

"Always." Aria said and headed to the car. The buses left and then Danté drove off. Elara waved goodbye and she looked so cute from behind. Everyone went back to doing what they always do but Elara was still acting weird. She looked around the pack all the time and watches the pups and the training sessions. Like she was looking for someone.

I finally walked up to her to ask her why she was acting this way. "Baby. Is something wrong?" I looked at her eyes and they were like a cats eyes. She was mad. Why? She growled and I tried to find what made her so angry. "Elara, why are you mad?" I asked her.

She walked away without saying a word. She walked to the group training and they stopped when they saw her. Elara grabbed Abigail's hair and threw her on the floor. I rushed to stop Elara. "Elara no." I said and stood in front of her.

"She told Luke about the plan! Thats how he knew when to attack!" Elara growled. I looked at Abigail and she didnt say anything. She growled and got up.

"You dont deserve the luna title." Abigail said. Abigail was about to shift but I growled.

"Enough! Abigail, your hereby banished from the Emerald pack! If you ever come back here, you will be thrown in the dungeon. You are now a rogue. Dont you ever come back!" I growled. Everyone stood stunned. Abigail's mother heard everything and burst into tears.

"Im not leaving. I didnt do anything. She cant prove it." Abigail said.

"You wanted Cain to yourself and the luna title. You hated me from the start cause I was Cain's mate. I heard what you and Luke spoke about. You plan to get rid of me. Leave before I kill you." Elara said and Abigail had tears in her eyes. She growled and ran off.

I cant believe someone betrayed us. I growled in frustration and looked at Elara. She smiled at me and I knew she was better now. We went inside and I sat on the sofa. "Im sorry I didnt say anything before. I wanted to hurt her but that wouldn't be right." She said.

I pulled her closer onto my lap and kissed her.