Chapter 28

Elara's pov

I stopped crying cause I dont know how long I was crying for. I realised that I could still see. I wasn't really that dark but it was to closed. There wasn't enough space to breathe. Its like I was suffocating. I heard a click and the door opened. Luke looked at my tear stained face and had a smirk on his face.

"I think you learned you lesson." He said and helped me out the closet. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"I promise Ill be a good kitty." I said and sniffled. Luke chuckled and petted my head.

"I know you wont. Lets go." He said. He took my hand and lead me out the room.we walked up a flight of stairs and into a room. The room was painted black and there was a throne in the middle. I held on tight to Luke when I saw a woman walk towards us.

"So this is the panther. She is small." The woman said. I stayed behind Luke. I dont like this woman.

"Kitty. Let Queen Panthea look at you." Luke said. I stood in front of Panthea and she examined me. She tugged at my hair and look in my mouth.

"Her vangs are out. It doesnt seem like they will go back. Other than that she is cute. The tiger better be this cute." She said. I tilted my head in confusion. What tiger?

"She might put up mkre of a fight than her. And getting her wont be so easy." Luke said.

"Dont worry. My vampires can handle it. They found out that the Emerald pack is looking for Elara here." Panthea said. Luke's eyes grew wide but he chuckled. "My vampires said that she and Aria were mostly the threats. The others were just bark and bite. Lets give it a day or two until we get the other tiger." Panthea added.

The name Aria sounded familiar but I stayed quiet. Panthea walked away and Luke took me to a different room. It had a mattress and that was it. I sat kn the mattress and Luke was about to leave. "Why aren't we in the pack?" I asked. Luke looked at me and sighed.

"Cause the bad Alpha Cain is trying to get you. He wants to kill you." He said. He told me Alpha Cain was bad but I was worse. I growled when he mentioned his name. My ears and tail popped out.

"I'll kill him!" I growled. Luke smiled and petted my head.

"I know you will." He said and left. I yawned feeling tired. Iblaid on the mattress and closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

***

I looked around to see trees and grass around me. Was this the outside world? I walked aeound and the world didn't end. It was just trees and grass. Nothing else.

I kept walking and I heard footsteps. I followed and saw a black panther. She was just like me. She looked at me and started running. "Wait!" I called out and ran after her. She jumped into a tree and it was hard to see her. I managed to follow her but I couldn't shift.

"Remember." A voice said. I didnt pay much attention to it and jept following the panther. She jumped put of a tree and disappeared. I kept going in the same direction and saa a river. It was wide and on the other side was the panther.

"Wait! Dont run. Im a panther too." I said. The panther just looked at me. She looked serious. She gestured with her head to come to her. I looked for a way to cross the river put there wasnt.

"Cross the river and remember." The voice said again. It was mkre of a whisper but I could hear it. I took a deep breath and walked into the river. The current suddenly picked up and I had to keep my balance. I looked at the lnther with pleading eyes.

"Help me please." I said. Then she did something unexpected. She roared in anger.

"Im not helping you! You need to do this on your own!" She growled. Why was she angry? What did I do. "I told you to fight and you just gave up the minute they pushed me into the darkest part of your head!" She growled.

I didnt even know her. Then everything came rushing back. Waking up in a strange room. Getting injected. "Im sorry. I didnt mean to." I said. She roared again.

"Liar! You still dont remeber!" She growled. What was I forgetting? I took a few steps forward then all my memories came back. Cain, my mate. Bella. Jaxon. Aria. My pack. My home. My friend. Shuri. I looked at her and pushed myself to continue walking. I almost made it to Shuri but the current swept me away. I grabbed a aroot and pulled myself to the surface. Shuri stayed in her spot and watched me.

I growled in frustration and got out of the water. Panting I made my way to Shuri. She smiled and I hugged her. "Im sorry. I thought everything was over when Luke got me. I panicked." I said. She licked my cheek and hugged me. She turned into golden sparkles and flew into me.

I woke up and found myself in a room laying on an old mattress. Shuri. You there? I waited for her to answer.

"Yeah. Lets get out of this place." She said. I smiled but didnt move.

We need a plan and I got one. Im gonna burn this place with everyone inside it. I said.

"What about us? We will be stuck." Shuri said.

We will make it out. I have to do this nkw before they notice Im back to normal. I walked out of the room and looked around. The first door I opened lead to the kitchen. I looked around and found cooking oil. A lot of it. I dumled a few bottle on the floor and spotred a mop bucket.

I threw the oil in and dressed up as one of the maids. I started mopping the floor i was on with oil and then every other floor. It seemed everyone was occupied since no one was around. I heard growling and looked out the window.

I saw Cain and two white tigers. It must be Aria and her father. It looked like both packs were here. I rushed bavk to the kitchen after I threw the bucket down the stairs. I found matches in the kitchen and lit one. The door opened and there stood Luke. "What the hell are you doing?" He yelled.

I gave him a devilish smile and dropped the match. I immediately darted for the window and jumped out. Luke followed and just as we jumped the place blew. I gas there was a gas tank in there.

"Your crazy. I like it." Shuri said. I shifted and caught a tree branch. I pulled myself up and saw lLuke survived the fall. He stood up and looked around.

"Im going to find you!" He yelled. I growled and jumped out of the tree. I smiled mentally whennI saw his scared face. This is going to be fun.