18

Seokjin hears the opening of the main door and a shrieking sound before knowing he is on the kitchen floor and Jungkook is over him.

" Seokjin seokjin!!! Do you know what the fuck just happened today???"

Seokjin tries to breathe first as Jungkook's hug is a little too tight but he can adjust, as it was not the first time.

" What the fuck happened?" seokjin asks trying to settle completely on the floor receiving  Jungkook's weight on him completely.

" Oh my god, seokjin!! Can you believe it?!? I mean I just got the biggest opportunity!! "

Jungkook is still talking in circles but Seokjin won't interrupt as he can see those round big eyes filled with surprise and happiness and it's good to see him like that. So he curls Jungkook's sweaty hair behind his ear while listening to him.

" And I was just like standing still, my friends were all congratulating me but I was just standing still not knowing what to tell..."

Again, Jungkook forgot he hadn't told the matter yet.

" Hmmm.."

" Oh wait, I didn't tell you what it is"

" yep"

Jungkook sits back letting Seokjin sit with him on the floor.

" Seokjin, don't freak out okay!! I just got accepted for the football training event which happens every 3 years once at the global level. I got selected along with 4 more Asian players. "

" WHAT!!!? WHAT?? OH MY GOD, Jungkook ah. You are so hot for that"

" I told you"

Jungkook laughs hard and tackles Seokjin again, the giggles fill the room and Jungkook can't help but kiss Seokjin, the playful kiss turns into passion in a few seconds which turns into a dirty kiss. Well, they couldn't get intimate after their beach trip as both got busy.

" I'm so proud of you"

Seokjin says in between and Jungkook says thank you before kissing him again.

" I am so happy, I might cry"

" you can"

Jungkook hugs him eyes filled with tears, he didn't know after coming to Seoul he was going to be this happy. Maybe his happy days finally started. He never wants it to end.

" Yoongi Hyung said he is so happy and proud of me"

"of course, he will be, you know what he calls you?"

"What?"

" Golden boy"

"Really??"

" yep, but don't tell him I told you. He said it when he was drunk"

" Okay. I'm just so happy Seokjin. When I heard it I couldn't believe it. But then I thought maybe I worked hard and I deserved it. But it's just...I still can't believe it. And I ran home to tell you this"

" You did a good job all this year. All those extra hours you spent on the field helped you. I know how many nights you went to bed with sprains, sore legs, and an exhausted body. You deserve everything, Jungkook ah. I am so so proud of you"

" Yeah...thank you. For being with me always, maybe all those massage helped me. "

" You can say so. I have magic in my hands"

" Yeah, I have to agree, your hand does have magic, my dick knows it better-"

" Shut up you brat"

Seokjin gets up and gives a hand to Jungkook helping him get up from the floor.