Instantaneously the spider rolled over onto its back, unmarked, but unmistakably dead.

Several of the girls stifled cries, Ron ha thrown himself backwards and almost toppled off his seat as the spider skidded towards him.

Jessica was a bit uncomfortable with this as she knew the full grasp of what that spell could have done to her parents.

Technoblade swept the dead spider off the desk onto the floor as Harry returned to his seat.

"Not nice." Technoblade said calmly.

"Not pleasant, and there's no counter curse, there's no blocking it, only two people have ever survived it to my knowledge...and there sitting right in front of me."

Technoblades eyes met with Jessica and Harry before he went back to teaching his lesson.

The rest of the lesson was spent on them taking notes on each of the Unforgivable Curses.

No one spoke until the bell rang but when Technoblade had dismissed them and they left the classroom.

"I must admit, George and Fred were right in their words." Daphne admitted as Harry nodded.

"He really doesn't pull back any punches, that's for sure." Jessie said shaking her head.

"I'm still wondering how he ended up teaching here."

"That is an interesting story to tell." Technoblade said which made the two girls jump a little while Kyle and Harry turned to him.

Flashback

Technoblade and Sirius were on opposite sides of the living room in Sirius home as both his behind overturned tables and couches.

Arrows were sticking in the walls and scorch marks from spells fired were evident in the floor and walls.

"Come on! I said I was sorry!" Technoblade said as he switched out his bow for a crossbow as he loaded a bolt.

"Sorry doesn't change the fact that you shagged my niece! In my bed no less!" Sirius roared back.

"Why in my bed?!"

"It was in the heat of the moment and we already did it everywhere else!" Technoblade argued back weakly before realising how stupid he just was for saying that as he looked over the table.

"Stupify!"

Technoblade ducked back down and narrowly avoided the spell as it destroyed a vase.

"Can't we be reasonable! I genuinely like Tonks, it wasn't a one time thing!" Technoblade said as he quickly got up and fired the crossbow which pierced the couch.

"That's not the point!" Sirius spat.

"Come on! I'll do anything to make things right!"

"And it's not like I got her pregnant...I think." Technoblade muttered trying to remember if either of them had used protection.

Unfortunately, Sirius heard that and roared as he fired off spells at the table as Technoblade rolled out from behind there before ducking into the hallway.

"HOW DARE YOU DEFILE MY HOME YOU FILTHY BLOOD TRAITOR AND YOUR PIG!"

That screeching voice came from the portrait of Sirius mother.

"SHUT UP!" Technoblade and Sirius yelled back before Technoblade had enough as he brought out a sword and shield.

"Alright! We're settling this like men! With swords and bad decisions!" Technoblade said as he threw the sword and shield to Sirius before making some for himself.

"Fine!" Sirius said as he picked up the sword and shield.

With a battle cry both men charged at each other.

Flashback ends

Technoblade finished as all four of them just looked a mixture of expression.

Harry's eye was wide with shock and well that's it as he didn't really know how to process what he heard.

Jessie and Daphne had their jaws dropped slightly at the stupidity of the man before them and shock.

Kyle was just thinking about it before he realised.

"That doesn't really answer the question." Kyle said and Technoblade nodded.

"Oh yeah, Dumbledore called and asked Sirius but he declined so I took his place." Technoblade said shrugging.

"Then why would you tell us that pointless story?!" Jessie and Daphne exclaimed as Technoblade just chuckled.

"To see your reactions, also to finish of this chapter with random humour for chat." Technoblade explained.

"Wait what?" The four asked but Technoblade just waved his hand.

"Nothing." He said as he walked away.

He just left the four teens wondering what had just happened

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL