Chapter 43

No one's POV

Harry ran to the library and stopped as he came close to the sight.

Hermione was laying on the ground her body unmoving as he walked closer.

He knelt down in front of her and noticed something in her hands as he took it.

'This is a piece of paper from a book.' Harry thought as he heard the others coming as he quickly and pocketed the page.

Everyone saw Harry next to Hermione's paralyzed body and they where silent.

"You did this." Ron said looking at Harry.

"Your a fool." Harry said and Ron stepped forward.

"This is all your fault!" Ron yelled at Harry.

Harry stood up as he looked at Ron.

"My fault? How is any of this my fault?" Harry asked as he stepped forward.

"Ever since you came along stuff like this has happened!" Ron yelled at him.

"That makes no sense how could any of this be in connection of me?" Harry asked and Ron walked to him.

"Oh yeah I heard how you heard some voice and the minute you got to it Filtchs cat was there paralyzed with the writing on the wall." Ron said.

"That's coincidence at best." Kyle said.

Ron ignored what Kyle said and stood face to face with Harry.

"Your just a freak! You probably aren't even related to Jessie I was right about you from the beginning." Ron said as he sent a punch to Harry's face.

Harry had had a flash of memories hearing the word freak that he froze.

The punch actually connected as Harry took a few steps back.

Everyone looked at the two of them in shock.

Harry stood still as his breathing began to get heavy as he turned to Ron.

"What did you call me?" Harry asked as he walked forward.

"Do you know what happened to the last man who called me freak?" Harry asked as an insane smile dawned his face.

Harry felt his Kakugan pulse under his eyepatch as he grabbed Ron lifting him into the air.

"He's dead now...and your next." Harry said and was about to let his Kagune free when someone grabbed his arm.

He looked to his side and saw Kyle holding his arm as Jessie and Daphne looked at him.

"Put him down Harry." Jessie said.

"But snapping this annoying prats neck would be so much easier." Harry said looking at Ron.

"And then what tell Molly you killed one of her sons?" Jessie asked and Harry paused.

"I was already a killer what difference would taking his life be?" Harry asked.

"Your a good person." Daphne said walking closer to Harry.

"Your kind Harry your so much more than the monster you think you are even if you have troubles with people I love you just as you are." Daphne said and Harry's eye widened.

He dropped Ron and looked at Daphne lowering his hand.

"W-what?" Harry asked and Daphne smiled softly at him.

"I love you Harry." She said as she enveloped Harry in a hug.

Harry didn't know how to react as he just chose to hug her back.

"...I love you too." Harry said his voice just above a whisper.

Kyle and Jessie smiled at the scene before Kyle turned to Ron who laid on the ground.

He walked to Ron and glared at him.

"Never come near my friends again or else the results will be unfavorable to you." Kyle said his voice low and threatening as his eyes turned to his Kakugan.

Ron's eyes widened as he backed away from Kyle as he ran.

Kyle's eyes turned back to normal as he turned back to Jessie.

"Let's get Hermione to the hospital wing." Jessie said and Kyle nodded as he carefully picked up Hermione and walked.

Harry and Daphne stayed as they where before Harry pulled away.

"I'm sorry." Harry said looking down and Daphne shook her head.

"Harry it's nothing really I actually wanted you to hurt Weasley a bit for punching you." Daphne said and Harry shook his head.

"Daphne something doesn't add up about all this." Harry said as he looked at her.

"What?" She asked him confused.

"The paralysis going on, water leaking, hens dead and the most curious spiders have been running away from the school as if scared." Harry said pointing to a window as it could be seen slightly that spiders were leaving.

"Harry I think we should go to bed for now and think more in the morning about this." Daphne said.

In truth Harry didn't know of he could sleep but nodded as she took his hand.

Later that night

Harry was sitting in his ocean like mindscape as he thought about everything.

"It just doesn't add up." Harry said as he rubbed his head.

He had made a piece of paper and pen in his mindscape and wrote everything down as he scanned through memories of past books.

"Harry maybe you should rest." Touka said and Harry looked at her.

"My body is resting." Harry said.

"Then rest your mind Harry doing this isn't healthy it will only make you more tired." Touka said and Harry shook his head.

"I can't not yet anyway because I know that everything happening is in connection with Ginny." Harry said.

"How can you be sure?" Kaneki asked appearing with them.

"Her symptoms along with everything that has already happened it can't be a coincidence." Harry said.

Hearing this made Kaneki think for a moment.

"Tell me everything so far." Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

Kaneki listened to Harry speak and once he finished Kaneki came to a conclusion.

"The only creature that could ever be close to what you where talking about is a basilisk." Kaneki said.

"A basilisk?" Touka asked raising an eyebrow.

"They are serpent creatures, they are the enemies of spiders, there gaze if looked directly at is death however indirect vision with its eyes will induce a paralysis on the one who gazed into there eye." Kaneki explained.

Harry thought back to all the cases of people who have been paralyzed.

"Of course...water is reflective, that first year Hufflepuff boy held a camera in his hands and Hermione a mirror." Harry said.

"But the dead hens?" Touka asked.

"There cry can kill a basilisk but it wouldn't have gone to them itself to dangerous." Kaneki said.

"Ginny! She's been possessed!" Harry exclaimed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL