Chapter 44

No one's POV

Kaneki and Touka looked at Harry.

"Excuse me?"

"It makes sense now the diary is possessed by a spirit and because Ginny made contact with it she is being taken over." Harry said.

"Harry that is a serious matter are you positive?" Kaneki asked his face serious.

Harry nodded as he stood up and pressed his hand on the surface of his mind.

It was the memory of Lucius taking the textbook out of Ginny's cauldron.

They looked closer at it and saw him put a smaller black leathery book in as well but it blended with the cauldron.

"That bastard did this." Harry said through gritted teeth.

"But that only leaves how does the basilisk move around?" Harry asked.

"I think I can answer that." Touka said as she held up a piece of paper.

Harry walked closer and looked at the paper.

It was the same one that Hermione had in her hand looking closer Harry saw something written on it.

"Pipes." Kaneki said and Harry understood.

"The school pipes is how it moves around." Harry said.

"Harry you must act quickly if she is in the possession of a possessed object she could very well lose her body." Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

"Rest assured soon I will destroy that monster and book." Harry swore this as he decided to finally enter a dreamless slumber.

"How did you get so much knowledge about this stuff?" Touka asked her husband as Kaneki just smiled.

"That would be my own secret." Kaneki said as Touka rolled her eyes and punched his shoulder lightly.

"Your not supposed to keep secret's from your wife." She said and Kaneki chuckled.

"And I will tell you eventually but not tonight." Kaneki said as he pecked her cheek and left.

The next morning

Harry woke up and got ready for the day.

He left the house without a word to anyone and went straight to Gryffindor house.

The Fat Lady saw him and quivered in fear as she opened up.

Harry walked through and went straight to the girls part of the house.

As he got there he saw his sister walking out of it looking at him confused.

"Harry? What are you doing here?" She asked him.

"Jessie where is that book Ginny had I need it it's very important." Harry said.

"But why do you need it?" Jessie asked confused.

"I believe that book is the reason Ginny is like this as well as the cause for all this." Harry said.

"Why would a book be the problem?" She asked none of what Harry said was making sense to her.

"I will explain everything to you soon but for now I need that book." Harry said urgently.

"Ginny doesn't have it I asked her where it is she just said she got rid of it." Jessie said and Harry's eye widened.

"Bring me Ginny." Harry said and before she could ask why Harry already turned her around and sent her back in.

He waited impatiently as Jessie brought out Ginny who was rubbing her eyes showing she had just woken up.

"Harry what is it?" She asked.

"Where is it Ginny?" Harry asked.

She looked up to him but didn't speak.

"Where's what?" She asked and Harry's eye glared.

"The diary Ginny where is the diary?" Harry asked her but Ginny looked down refusing to speak.

He began to get impatient as he sighed and turned to his sister.

"Jessie can you please give us a moment alone?" Harry asked her.

Jessie nodded and left them alone as Harry bent down and looked at Ginny.

"I know what happened Ginny and none of it is your fault." Harry said and Ginny looked at him.

"It is though he took control because I thought he was my friend I-I trusted him." Ginny said tearing up a bit.

Harry stood up and pulled her into a hug.

"Trust who?" Harry asked as he rubbed her back.

"T-Tom R-Riddle the one w-whos been speaking to me in the b-book." Ginny said.

Harry pulled away and looked at her.

"Ginny stay with your friends today I promise you I will sort this out but I need to know where the book is." Harry said.

"In the girls toilet i-its in the abandoned one no one goes into because of the ghost." Ginny said and Harry nodded.

He made plans to destroy that book by tonight.

"Thank you for telling me this Ginny now today stay with your friends they are worried about you." Harry said and Ginny nodded.

"T-Thanks Harry." She said and Harry smiled.

"It's no problem." Harry said as he stood up leaving.

Harry walked out of the house but before he could he was stopped by his sister.

"Harry what happened?" She asked and Harry sighed

He explained everything to her and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Are you serious?" She asked and Harry nodded.

"If you want to help I won't stop you but tell no one." Harry said and she nodded.

"I want to help as well." Both turned and saw Haise looking at them both.

"How long have you been standing there?" Harry asked.

"Since about when you two started talking." Haise said and Harry sighed.

"Very well be prepared tonight meet outside Lockhart's office there is something I want to confirm." Harry said as he left Gryffindor.

Harry returned to his house and laid down on the couch as he laid face down.

His friends came out and saw Harry.

Daphne just giggled and walked forward nudging Harry as he looked at her.

"Something wrong Harry?" Daphne asked and Harry just pulled her down as he cuddled her.

"I want to sleep more." Harry said as he held her close.

"Well then your in luck it's Saturday." Daphne said as she turned and hugged him.

Harry slowly closed his eye before he fell back asleep.

Daphne smiled as she kissed his forehead as she looked at him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL