Bonus Part: Movie Night

Start from the beginning

At one point, there's a particularly funny scene, and everyone starts laughing.

Y/n: (Laughing) "Oh my god, that was so funny, Oppa!"

J-Hope: (Still laughing) "I know, right? I can't believe they actually did that."

Jungkook: (laughing) "Yeah, that was definitely the highlight of the movie so far."

Jin: (Laughing) "I think I need to watch this movie again just to see that scene again."

Suga: (Smiling for once) "Fine, you guys win. That scene was pretty funny."

The movie continued, with everyone now playfully poking and taunting Y/n every time a spooky moment appeared on the screen. They made ghostly noises, fake screams, and even attempted to startle her when she least expected it.

Jin: "Baby, you're the best entertainment during a horror movie."

Y/n: (sarcastic) "Glad I could be of service, oppa."

Jimin: "Don't worry, princess, we'll protect you from the evil ghosts."

Taehyung: "But you have to promise not to hide your face the entire time."

J-hope: "Yeah, we want to see your reactions."

Taehyung: "Also promise not to scream louder than the movie."

Suga: "Yeah, we can't have the neighbors calling the police."

Y/n: "Okay, okay, I get it. I'll try to be quieter."

Jin: "Y/n, you should totally audition for a horror movie after this performance!"

Y/n: (Pouting) "You guys are so mean!"

But just as they started to get into the comedy aspect of the film, a well-timed jump scare got them all, and they ended up laughing uncontrollably at their own startled reactions.

J-Hope: "I can't believe we all fell for that!"

Suga: "Well, it was a perfectly timed good one though."

Namjoon: "Even Y/n is laughing now!"

Y/n: "That was a good scare."

As the movie reached its climax, they all sat on the edge of their seats, trying to predict the ending. When the credits rolled, they burst into playful applause and cheers.

Taehyung: "That was a wild ride!"

Jimin: "I can't believe that plot twist at the end!"

Namjoon: "I loved how they mixed horror and humor."

It was past 12 right now, and you started to feel tired. You yawned, and Jin noticed.

Jin: "Looks like someone is ready for bed."

Y/n: (nodded) "I'm a little sleepy, oppa."

Namjoon: (smile) "Okay, then shall we proceed to your room, brave movie-watcher?"

Y/n: "Let's go, oppa."

They helped Y/n get up and walk to her room.