Chapter 4.9: Family time (continuation)

Start from the beginning

Jin: "That's my good girl. Now, let's go join the others."

At Backyard,

Today everyone decided to have dinner outside for a change, so everyone was sitting on chairs arranged in the backyard

Today everyone decided to have dinner outside for a change, so everyone was sitting on chairs arranged in the backyard. Everyone was talking about their patients, but everything was going above your head, so Namjoon changed the topic.

Namjoon: "So, Princess, did you get a chance to make friends with hospital staff and other patients?"

Y/n: "No, I only talked with that nurse, but then you all came!"

J-Hope: (sarcastic) "When was she supposed to talk with others? She was angry at us the whole time."

Taehyung: (sarcastic) "Yeah, you did give us a hard time with your fear of shots."

Y/n: (nervous smile) "I may have caused a little ruckus... but you know how scared I am of shots!"

Jin: (chuckled) "A little ruckus, huh? You have been quite the show for other doctors and nurses that day."

Jimin: (laughing) "I bet they'll remember you throughout their life."

Jungkook: (teasing) "And I'm sure you're still the talk of the hospital."

Y/n: (annoyed) "Yaah Oppa!"

Suga: (teasing) "I clearly remember a few years back you were trying to escape the room after seeing an injection and then fell down, started crying like a baby!"

J-hope: (teasing) "I can still picture every time you try to run away from the injection!"

Jungkook: (teasing) "I remember you negotiated for fewer shots, didn't you? But too bad, poor Y/n."

Y/n: (pout) "Oppa, you are so mean!"

Namjoon: (laughing) "Do anyone remember the time when she was literally begging us not to take her to the hospital? Y/n even tried to bribe us with Jake mom's famous homemade cookies."

Y/n: "Hey! Those cookies are delicious!"

Jin: (serious) "They are, but they're not worth risking your health."

Suga: "And besides, you know that injections are necessary sometimes. We can't skip them."

J-hope: "Yeah, and they're not even that bad. I promise!"

Jungkook: "Yeah, and Hobi Hyung is right. They're just a little prick."

Y/n: (mumbled) "That's what they all say!"

Taehyung: "But it's true! I mean, have you ever seen me complain when I get a shot?"

Y/n: (serious) "Yes. You whined for hours after you got your flu shot last year."

Taehyung: (nervous) "Hey! That's not true!"

Jungkook: (laughing) "Sure it is. You even tried to hide under your bed."