Hopeful Vengence

(WHOOSH)

Wonder Woman rushed to help Y/N as she was heartbroken to see Y/N become a Red Lantern, influenced and corrupted by Atrocitus' dark magic.

Wonder Woman: Y/N, stand down...please!

Y/N: (roars)

Lex Luthor: (chuckling evilly) 

Y/N went to punch Lex Luthor in the face but realized that the blows he received were doing nothing. 

Lex Luthor: Not even the power of the Red Lanterns can defeat me, Y/N. 

Y/N: (grunting) 

(POW)(POW)(POW)(POW)

Y/N was shocked that the power of the Red Lanterns was barely helping. Lex Luthor then grabbed Y/N by the head. 

Y/N: (muffled yelling) 

Lex Luthor: (grunts) 

(KRAKOOM)

And dragged him across the ground. 

Lex Luthor: You may have trained your body to the fullest for battles like this, but the mind will always triumph over brawns!

Lex Luthor then lifted Y/N and unleashed missile launchers. The missiles were fired and Y/N tried to dodge them all, but one last missile hit him from behind. 

(BOOM)

Y/N: AGH!!

Lex Luthor then grabbed him by the leg and spun him around. He then threw him into a building that made him crash into a building. 

(SHATTER)

The people all looked up to see part of the building losing some glass. They then saw Lex Luthor attacking Y/N.

Y/N: (grunts with effort) 

Y/N picked himself up to see Luthor preparing to slam his giant mace staff on him. 

He rolled out of the way, letting Luthor smash on the building's roof.

(KRAKOOM)

Y/N then got up and glared at Luthor as they prepared for their final fight. 

Lex Luthor: I must say, for what it's worth. This has made you come a long way since the day I found you in the alleyway. But you must understand: This is a fight you won't win.

Y/N: (roars)

Y/N then charged for Luthor and fired a red flaming punch to his stomach. But Y/N looked up to see that the hit wasn't effective. He continued trying to hit him, but Luthor then swatted Y/N away. 

(SWAT)

Y/N: AGH! (growls)

Y/N then constructed a claymore of some sort while Luthor unleashed lasers from his suit. 

Y/N slid across the ground and then leaped to slam the claymore down, destroying the laser cannons. 

(SLICE)

Lex Luthor: Tsk!

Y/N: (roars)

Lex Luthor saw Y/N charging at him and was given a series of blows to the face.