Eating your Greens (🍋LEMON🍋)

(FLASHBACK)

Kid Y/N was walking inside the Legion of Doom during its construction and was at a loss for words to see how big of a dome it was. There was a huge glass ceiling with giant statues at the entrance, some villains were looking over the construction, and there were vehicles and boats that were full of technology, it was like he was moving into the future. 

He was walking along with Mercy Graves holding his hand. 

Y/N: Ms. Graves?

Mercy Graves: Yes?

Y/N: Where are we going?

Mercy Graves: I want you to meet someone. And also, Luthor and I will be going away for a few days so you'll need someone to look after you while we're gone. 

Y/N: Who? 

Mercy Graves: You'll love her. 

Soon, the two approached a young woman who was wearing such divine clothing. She had purple hair with yellow rings for earring and a green outfit with gold laced around it. She observed Y/N and Mercy Graves and smirked while they came to her. 

Mercy Graves: Y/N, this is Circe, a sworn enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons.

Circe looked at Y/N with a sweet smile. 

Circe: Hello, child. This is Y/N?

Mercy Graves: Indeed. And he hates Wonder Woman as much as you do.

Circe: Do you?

Y/N reluctantly said yes. Mercy Graves then knelt in front of Y/N and checked his hair. 

Mercy Graves: I gave Circe the responsibility of looking after you while I'm away. Be good. Okay?

Y/N: Yes, Ms. Graves. 

Mercy Graves looked at Y/N with a smile and the two embraced each other in a hug. Once they separated, Y/N was then left alone with Circe. 

Circe: Come here, child.

Y/N slowly approached Circe and got up on the couch with her. 

Circe: Tell me, Y/N. How did someone like Mercy Graves manage to adopt a kid like you?

Y/N: My...my parents. 

Circe: And did Wonder Woman have something to do with that? 

Circe noticed that there was nothing but sadness in Y/N's eyes as he quietly mourned for his parents. Circe decided to grab Y/N and let him rest on his waist. 

Circe: Do you want to know something, Y/N?

Y/N: What?

Circe: Do you know what a god is?

Y/N: Yes?

Circe: A god is what I am. Just like "her", I was blessed with the divine energy that makes me superior to the average mortal.

Y/N: Ms. Graves said...you're also manipulative. 

Circe: That I am. But there is more to what I am, Y/N. Do you want to see what I can do?

Y/N nodded yes, making Circe glad that Y/N was on her side. Circe then had Y/N hold on tight as she started to hover off the ground. Y/N saw that Circe was flying.