What makes Harley Quinn?

ONE WEEK LATER

Turn on your TV readers. It's time for Tawny!

Audience: (APPLAUSE)

Tawny Young: We are now back from our break, everyone. It's your girl, Tawny Young, and do I have words for you? Young people, I have seen a lot of drama in my wake, but I have never seen anything such as this. Blood-Shed and Harley become the new criminal duo, along with Poison Ivy, Clayface, Dr. Psycho, and King Shark. They have escaped and defeated the Justice League once more and seriously. I would never have thought Wonder Woman would get this mad.

The TV showed Harley and the others escaping from the Justice League by car through the camera that was inside the Car.

Tawny Young: And to think that Mario Kart would be so very useful to defeating enemies by car. (laughs) Anyway, let's check the votes on who won the fight that day.

Tawny then pulled up some slips that were color-coded.

Tawny Young: Red, Green, and Yellow are Blood-Shed, Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and Cheetah. Black and Blue are Wonder Woman and Batman...and Purple is Joker. And it turns out...Harley's Team was first, the heroes were second, and finally, Joker was last. Guess who won the Golden Trophy! And at least, that's something Wonder Woman cannot be upset at. I mean, someone could be getting anger issues.

The TV switched to Wonder Woman throwing a boulder into the ocean.

Wonder Woman: (grunts angrily)

Tawny Young: I never thought someone of the Old Gods would get this level of anger. Blood-Shed, if I were you, I'd lay low before they get your head. Anyway, let's talk about how Y/N managed to weaken Batman. WITH ONE SHOT! Looks like Math can be helpful, kids. Best you listen to your teachers!

Audience: (laughs)

Tawny Young: But what ignited everything was Harley Quinn's breakup with the Joker. Harley's newfound independence has given her quite the name over Gotham and Metropolis. And after seeing something like that!? (laughs) No way the Legion of Doom would not allow her. As for Blood-Shed, it's been a whole week since the insane chase. It looks like he won't be showing his face for any crimes anytime soon. Welp, there are times when even villains need a break from the law.
------------------------------

(PLAY THIS)

Y/N was watching Tawny from a small TV inside a dark room. He was eating some Philadelphia Roll Sushi while talking on the phone.

Y/N: How's it going, Barbs? That's good. Listen, just stay there for a while. With Wonder Woman in a fit, it's best to let her calm down. Harley's fine too. She's laying low too. We all are. I'm currently under the radar. Had to ask Luthor to be invisible for a few days so I'll be fine. (chuckles) Sure sure. Don't get hurt, okay? Happy excavating.

Right when he hung up, suddenly the door opened.

???: Yo, Y/N. Let's go.

Y/N saw it to be Aquaman's nemesis, Black Manta unmasked.

Y/N: Yeah, got it, David.

Y/N came out of the room and looked around to see he was actually on a boat in the middle of the ocean.