Revenge of the Harley

Y/N, Harley Quinn, and Poison Ivy all found each other back at Joker's lair. 

Poison Ivy: Still don't want me to help?

Harley Quinn: It's fine, Ivy. I wanted Y/N to come cause I want them to have permanent damage to their bodies. 

Poison Ivy: Just make sure that if you need help, I'm right outside.

Harley and Y/N smiled in response and entered the lair. 

Harley Quinn: Okay, so should I say a cool phrase to look cooler or...?

Y/N: Just be yourself. Besides, it's your moment. 

Harley Quinn: Right. I was thinking, "Hey, dickhead! Harley's back!" or, "You thought you could rid yourself of me?!" No?

Y/N: Go ahead. I won't stop you.

Harley Quinn smirked in response as they got inside. Harley flipped the henchmen off as they were checking him out. 

Joker Henchmen #1: Woah...~

Y/N: Ignore the looks, boys. She ain't yours.

Joker Henchmen #2: What are you, her new fling?

(BANG)

Y/N pulled out his gun and fired it, putting a bullet in one of their heads.

Harley Quinn: Thanks. I hated that one the most.

Joker: No. No. (grunts in frustration) Hey, does anyone know what's our damn Wifi password? 

Y/N: YO, CLOWN!

Joker looked behind his chair and not only saw Y/N but also Harley Quinn in her new outfit. 

Joker: Harley? Oh, is that you?

THE NEW HARLEY QUINN

Harley Quinn: It's me, dickhead. And by the way, that's also the Wifi password. 

Joker: What is it? "It's me, Dickhead" or just "me dickhead". Bah! It doesn't matter. You look fantastic. Is that new lipstick?

Y/N: It's Ruby Red. And don't change the subject.

Harley Quinn: Ya treated me badly, ya lied to me, ya never loved me. I know that now.

Joker: Well well, that's nonsense, Puddin'. My motives are never clear. I'm an agent of chaos!

Joker grabbed a pool stick and jammed it in someone's throat.

Joker: Besides, it's what you love about me.