Strolling Down Harley Quinn Highway.

(ALARM BLARING)

Scarecrow headed to one of the trucks and headed inside. 

Scarecrow: C'mon, boys. Gotham awaits! (cackling

Guard #1: But what about the intruders?

Scarecrow then went and injected the fear toxin into one of his goons and kicked them off the car, forcing him to take the truck's wheel. 

Scarecrow: They'll follow. They always do. 

Back inside the nuclear factory, Y/N and the rest of the team were approaching the trucks and were too late to stop them.

Harley Quinn: No. Nonononono!

Y/N: I should've known the Legion of Doom would allow this. Luthor owns this paver company. 

Dr. Psycho: Correction: The bastard owns everything! Gotham, Metropolis. There isn't a place on Earth here Lexcorp doesn't own.

King Shark: Quick! The...

Everyone then saw the pretzel-wrapped weiners being towed away. 

King Shark: ...car.

Harley Quinn: Shit!

Sy Borgman: That's on me.  That's my fault. I parked in the handicapped spot. I know, I know, I could get the pass, but I'm off the grid here. I'm not putting my name on some Fakata government hit list. 

Harley looked left and right and much to her unluckiness, there wasn't a car in sight. 

Harley Quinn: We don't have a car to catch up with them.

Sy Borgman: You sure about that? 

The group was confused seeing  Sy getting in the middle of the road.

Poison Ivy: Uh...Sy? What are you doing? 

Sy Brogman: (deep breaths) Okay, Sy. It's time. You can do this.

Sy Borgman aimed his attention to the front of the road and pressed a red button in his metallic arm.

Sy Borgman: (screams in pain)

Y/N: Sy?

Sy Borgman: (grunts) In...In 1984, a toy company came out with a new line. (screams in pain)

(RIP)

Sy Borgman's arms then came off of his body with blood coming out.

Y/N: Woah!

Poison Ivy: Oh my God!

Sy Borgman: It was a huge success and the CIA took notice. For my last assignment...(screams in pain)

(RIP)(KRAK)

Sy Borgmans's legs were then extracted, leaving blood to splatter. 

Dr. Psycho: (retches)

Y/N: (gags) Oh my...

Poison Ivy then covered her stomach, beginning to feel nauseous.

Sy Borgman: Agh! I underwent a procedure using experimental technology. It changed me forever! It made me...(screams in pain)

His torso was then ripped in half, revealing his robotic exoskeleton.