Escaping a Fairy Tale and Learning Daddy's Secrets.

Everyone: WOAH!!

The beanstalk rose higher into the sky at an incredibly fast rate. Everyone held on for dear life as it grew taller and taller. 

Harley Quinn: If this doesn't stop, we're going to join Icarus.

Clayface: Ah, Icarus. The story of a young boy who had wings of wax. The damned sun stripped him of his power and he fell into the sea. 

Everyone: Not now, Clayface!

(SHOOM)

Soon, everyone was sent to a castle on the clouds above.

King Shark looked down to see the city beneath him.

King Shark: AGH! Holy mackerel! We're up high! I've never been this above sea level before.

Sy Borgman: All right. Calm down, calm down, don't panic. Here's a surefire trick to combat, uh, way-up-aphobia. Pick a spot on the horizon and stare at it. Oh, wait, that's for sea sickness. What are we on a cloud now? How is this even possible?

Dr. Psycho: You don't read nurseries? Jack and the fucking Beanstalk. And we're fucking Jack.

Harley Quinn: Yeah. It sounds like she teamed up with the Legion to kill us. god, she sounds like a bad friend.

Dr. Psycho: Hey. Hey. I'm already bored up here. Do your stupid plant thing and get us the hell down, okay?

Poison Ivy: You know I cannot control fairy tale plants, you balding gremlin.

Harley Quinn: (snickers) "Gremlin".

Dr. Psycho: How would I have known that? When would that have come up? And...How's Y/N doing?

Y/N glared down at the city as he was upset that Queen of Fables ruined his one chance to avenge his family. Harley and others felt afraid for Y/N and felt bad for him.

Harley then approached his boyfriend, afraid of what his reaction was. 

Y/N: (...)

Harley Quinn: N-N/N?

Y/N: Yeah? What?

Y/N turned around to see his friends with remorseful looks on their faces. Harley then rushed and hugged Y/N, shocking him. 

Harley Quinn: I'm...I'm so sorry.

Poison Ivy almost shed a tear as she joined in on the hug. 

Poison Ivy: I wondered why you didn't want to talk about it. Now I know.

Y/N: Don't be. It's her fault. Not yours.

Clayface: My deepest condolences for the loss of your family.

King Shark: Yeah...It's heartbreaking to hear such a tragedy. 

Sy Borgman: Let me guess. PTSD?

Y/N nodded. 

Sy Borgman: Here. 

Sy Borgman dug into his leg and pulled out a small card, giving it to Y/N. 

Sy Borgman: I don't know if it'll work, but I went there after retiring.

Y/N: Thanks, Sy.

Harley Quinn: I still can't believe Lex Luthor, of all people, would be your surrogate father.