Pandora's Box Has Been Opened.

Cheetah and Y/N were at a loss for words. It was Harley who freed the Queen of Fables from her prison transfer! 

Harley Quinn: So Queenie, I'm going to need you to pull something around four inches wide out of your storybook.

Queen of Fables: Sure. But I'm not sure how Prince Charming's dick will help you.

King Shark/Clayface: (laughing)

Dr. Psycho: Kinda low-hanging fruit. Not even trying.

Queen of Fables: Eh, I'm just playing around. After what you did for me, you can get whatever you need, honey.

King Shark: So you can pull any character from your storybook?

Queen of Fables: Sure can. Who's your favorite?

King Shark: Oh, I'm partial to Humpty Dumpty.

(SHOOM)

In an instant, Queen of Fables activated her sorcery and pulled Humpty Dumpty out of her storybook and into the real world. 

Humpty Dumpty: Hi, everybody.

Harley Quinn: Aw!

King Shark: Oh my gosh! It's him! He's so--!

(SLICE)

Everyone: AHH!!

To everyone's horror, Queen of Fables just mercilessly cut Humpty Dumpty open, leaving everyone's childhood memories traumatized. 

Queen of Fables: (chuckles) He makes the best eggs. Does anyone have a kitchen around here? I'm starving.

Barbara's eye twitched in anger as she was about to scold and cuss at Harley. Y/N was having the same reaction too, but he insisted on calming them down.

Poison Ivy: Um...Harley...A word, please? 

Poison Ivy pulled Harley to the group where Y/N breathed deeply and approached Harley slowly. 

Y/N: (inhales) Harley, why is the Queen of Fables in our headquarters...?

Harley Quinn: Uh, because the only way to get the Legion of Doom's attention is to get that weather machine and she's gonna help us do it.

Cheetah: Her? The literal Grim Reapess of Childhood Memories?

Harley looked back to see Queen of Fables mixing Humpty's yolk with her staff. 

Harley Quinn: Yeah. Look, aren't we always talking about honor among villains?

Y/N: Not when she's involved. 

Poison Ivy: Seriously, you do not want to get involved with this bitch. She's like a really legit bad guy.

Harley Quinn: Guys, we're all villains here.

Poison Ivy: Uh, first of all, I'm not a villain. I'm an eco-terrorist. I care about the environment, okay? I don't what makes me a bad guy.

Poison Ivy was then surrounded by unamused looks.

Cheetah: You literally create toxins that can turn people into plants. 

Y/N: You controlled behemoth sunflowers just to bring back an extinct species of plants.

Harley Quinn: You dissolved the CEO of ACE Chemicals in a bath of his own herbicide.