Honoring the Fallen and Winning the Girls.

(VROOM)

Y/N's car zoomed down the streets of Gotham. Inside his own car, Y/N felt extremely worried as Zatanna was sitting next to him with an evil and seductive smirk on her face. She eyed Y/N from bottom to top as she twirled her wand on her cheek. 

Zatanna: So...You're the one called Blood-Shed. My name's Zatanna. Pleased to meet your acquaintance.~

Y/N: Uh...Hi? How in God's name did you get in here? It was locked. 

Zatanna smirked evilly as she waved her wand, having it emit purple sparks from its tip.

Zatanna: Magic.~

Y/N: (sighs) Just what I need. Another fucking sorceress after me. Look, Zatanna, how did you find me?

Zatanna: I was doing a night patrol under the Justice League's command and found you. And you just willingly handed over the Queen of Fables to the people of Arkham? Aren't you reforming?~

Y/N: What do you want from me? Revenge? To kill me in Wonder Woman's name?

Zatanna: Woah Woah. I'm not here for a fight.~ 

Zatanna then moved her wand to have its tip touch Y/N's cheek. 

Zatanna: I just came to--.~

Y/N: Nope. Peace.

(BZZZ)(BOING)

Zatanna: AHHHHH!!!

Zatanna was shocked to see Y/N actually pressing an ejector button and Y/N smugged to see the sorceress fly out of his car. He looked out the rear window to see her fly up in the sky and then fall onto a restaurant roof. 

Y/N: There we go. Peace and tranquility. I swear she was gonna ask for my body in the car. 

Y/N leaned back in his car seat, glad to be alone again.

Y/N: No need to suffer any more magic girls tonight.

???: Shame. I'm not like the other gal.

Y/N stood up straight like an arrow with sweat dripping from his face. He had the car move slowly as he turned his head around to see Zatanna in the back! She leaned on his seat while eating an apple.

------------------------------

Meanwhile, Gotham's richest man, Bruce Wayne, was getting ready to leave a restaurant.  He was waiting outside for his butler to come pick him up.

  He was waiting outside for his butler to come pick him up

BRUCE WAYNE

Alongside him was his biological son, Damian Wayne.