Bonding with Mother Nature and Battling Poseidon

Poison Ivy and Y/N were walking in an empty hallway and the rest of the team wasn't there. It was only them alone. 

Y/N: How can you say Lex Luthor is not who he is? I mean, I know he's a villain, but he's no liar. 

Poison Ivy: He is a liar, Y/N for as long as I can remember. I just talked to him on the way there via phone call. There's...There's something I should tell you.

Y/N: What is it?

Poison Ivy: We'll talk in the greenhouse. It's the one place where I feel...at peace. Do you...Do you remember where it is?

Y/N: Yeah. We'll take the elevator. 

Y/N and Poison Ivy headed into the elevator and Y/N pressed the button. Once the elevator made it to the floor, they got off of it and entered the greenhouse, where there were dozens of plants all over. Some of them reacted to Poison Ivy's presence and twirled around her. 

Poison Ivy: (chuckles) Alright. This is the one place in the Legion of Doom where I feel at peace. 

Y/N: Really?

Poison Ivy: Yeah. And since we're alone.~

Poison Ivy turned to Y/N and gave him a seductive smirk. She made the "Come Here" gesture which forced Y/N to follow her. She then grabbed his hand and Y/N left a plant vine wrapping around her. 

Y/N: Hey! What are you--?

Poison Ivy: Y/N, shut up.

Y/N remained quiet as he realized what Poison Ivy was doing. Poison Ivy lifted the both of them up with the plant vines and placed them at the glass ceiling where they saw the sun shining upon the plants. 

Y/N: Um...If you're sitting on plants, doesn't that also endanger them?

Poison Ivy: Why do you think the branches are holding us?

Y/N: Oh. Right. So...What is it?

Poison Ivy took a deep breath. 

Poison Ivy: Y/N...Do you know why I have no interest in the Legion of Doom?

Y/N: Is it because you don't deem yourself as a supervillain and as an eco-terrorist?

Poison Ivy: No. But I'm glad that you got it. But it's not that. 

Y/N: Then what is it? 

Poison Ivy crossed her arms and looked at Y/N with a concerned look. 

Poison Ivy: How long have you known the Legion of Doom, personally?

Y/N: All my life. After I lost my parents, Lex Luthor...took me in. I mean, it was Mercy Graves who raised me, but Luthor was the one who inspired me to enter the Legion of Doom and...

Poison Ivy: So you're basically following Harley's footsteps?

Y/N: What?

Poison Ivy: The invitation Harley got wasn't for her. It was a ruse to get me in.

Y/N looked at Poison Ivy with widened eyes. 

Y/N: What? Pamela, how long has this been happening?

Poison Ivy: They tried to invite me 147 times. Now it's 148. What's even worse is...If I don't accept the invite, Harley won't be allowed in.