Blood-Shed to Blood-Bath

Cheetah: (...)(coughs) (coughs)

Cheetah opened up her eyes to see herself wounded. She looked around to see a bright white light shining over her face through a window. The chopper crashed and the cause was a harpoon that was fired at the tail. She looked around to see if anyone else was injured. 

Mercy Graves: (groans) 

Cheetah: (coughs (coughs) Mercy?

Cheetah crawled through the scaffolding to see Mercy covered in dirt. Thankfully, she was not severely wounded. 

Cheetah: Hold on! (grunts)

Cheetah tried to push Mercy out, but the exit to the crashed chopper was small enough for one of them. With Mercy out of the wreckage, Cheetah lay down on the ground, hoping to find another way out. Reverse-Flash came to Mercy and helped her lift the chopper.

Reverse-Flash: C'mon. 

Mercy looked at Reverse-Flash in disbelief. 

Mercy Graves: How in the fuck are you not wounded!?

Reverse-Flash: Speed Force. And Phasing.

(FWOOSH)

Cheetah: AH!

To their horror, Cheetah saw some fire being ignited and it was heading straight for her!

Mercy: Barbara!

Reverse-Flash: Hang on. (strained grunt)

(WHOOSH)

Reverse Flash then straightened his arms and moved them around in circles, creating a wind vortex out of thin air. The flames felt the speed of the intense wind and fanned in the opposite direction.

Cheetah: STOP! It's not working!

Reverse-Flash: Damn it!

Cheetah: (grunts with effort)

(CREAKING)

With their strength combined, they tried to lift the chopper off of Cheetah. But even their strength wasn't enough to stop the chopper from crushing Cheetah. 

Cheetah: Agh! Go! Get out of here! Find Y/N!

Mercy: You'll die!

Cheetah: I don't care! GO!

Mercy and Thawne hesitated but nodded in obedience.

Cheetah: I'll be fine. (grunts)

Thawne then grabbed Mercy and rushed to the Legion of Doom. Cheetah rested inside the chopper, frustrated that she couldn't get out. She pressed her hands on the top of the chopper and tried to push it off of her to save herself, but it was never enough. 

(FWOOSH)

Cheetah: (coughing) HELLO!!? HELLO!!!

The cloud of smoke began to billow and fill the room with toxic chemicals. Harming the oxygen around and making it harder for the Cheetah to breathe. 

Cheetah: Help! Hey! SOMEONE! HELP! I'm down here! Someone...Please...!

Cheetah called out to help, but no one came to the rescue...

Until...

(CREAK)