ESCAPE THE JUSTICE LEAGUE!

Poison Ivy was cleaning up some stuff in her apartment. She sprayed some water and wiped her new glass table. 

Poison Ivy: Okay, I gotta find a way to make this thing safer from Harley's outbursts. Then again, maybe I should get a table that's unbreakable than glass. 

Suddenly, she turned her vision to the TV and she saw something shocking. She saw Harley, Cheetah, and Y/N battling Batman. Batman went and swung Harley to the camera to which her face landed. 

Poison Ivy: Oh, what the hell

(VIBRATE)

Ivy's phone then began to go off and she went to answer it. 

Y/N: Hey, Ivy...Um...

Ivy: What happened? Where's the kid?

Y/N: Boy Wonder's fine. But...Um...Help?

Cheetah: (growls)

Rolling her eyes, Poison Ivy rushed to help her friends.

------------------------------

Wonder Woman was in her apartment and her casual clothing. She was settling down with the news on her TV. With a bowl of Wonder-O's Cereal in her hands.

Wonder Woman: (sighs) Alright. What's happening right now?

Sitting down on her couch, she switched the channel with the remote. The TV was directed to the Tawny Show and what she saw made her jump. 

Tawny Young: Okay so, Batman blames Harley for endangering his ward, but in Harley's defense, she was just looking for an adult-sized archnemesis. Ya'll know what I'm talking about, right?

Wonder Woman kept her hearing to the TV and was informed quickly. Her eyes slowly made a slight glare when she saw Y/N on the screen. 

Tawny Young: This all started when Cheetah, Blood-Shed, and Harley Quinn kidnapped the "sweet potato pie" of Gotham City, Robin, and convinced him to reveal who he was

Tawny Young: This all started when Cheetah, Blood-Shed, and Harley Quinn kidnapped the "sweet potato pie" of Gotham City, Robin, and convinced him to reveal who he was. But their little plan backfired when King Shark went feral! (gasps) But in the blink of nowhere, Blood-Shed and Harley go to save Robin's life and now it's the Dark Knight vs three supervillains!