Volume 2 Episode 11

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Jinsei: With your disgusting tone of yours.. your expression and all of that..... I know exactly what you want to do with them...... Not that I am worried that they will fall for this trap...

Jinsei looks up with deadly hate..

Jinsei: I know exactly what you wanna say.. You suggest you give up my lovers and even the audacity to simply give my MOTHER who is actually married to a man thousand better than you..

Riser: H- Heh what do you mean by that? Heh I am sure he is also human..

Jinsei: ᚤᛟᚢ ᚹᚨᚾᛏ ᛏᛟ ᛗᛖᛖᛏ ᚤᛟᚢᚱ ᛗᚨᚴᛖᚱ? (You want to meet your maker?)

Riser: Wh- what was that language-

Jinsei: ᛟᚱ ᛗᛖᛖᛏ ᛏᚺᛖ ᛋᛟᚾ ᛟᚠ ᛏᚺᛖ ᚷᛟᛞ ᛟᚠ ᚹᚨᚱ? (Or meet the son of God of war?)

Riser: Tch Riser does not understand what you are saying Heh... Youa re just all talk.. Why not we do it right here?

Jinsei; Sure.... I am sure somehow someone knew what would happen right..?

Riser: H- Huh?

Jinsei: You will bring down the school once again your proud Kuoh when you attack me.. Sure I can take you on.. I choose not to... you are not simply worth my time...

Riser: Damn you-

(WHOOSH!)

(BAM!)

Kyo: Huh? I knew I was smelling some malicious intent...

Jinsei: You are sure late.. Kyojiro...

Kyojiro: Mou! Cut me some slack, Jinsei!

Riser is on his butt just scared the fuck out and then he opened his eyes only to see A Legend in the super natural but not form the supernatural... 

He was called a Ghoul in the super natural but it is just a title for he eats everything he feels like..

The embodiment of Gluttony is infront of him well known to be the One eyed king..

Riser; Th- The One eyed king...

Kyojiro: Hmmm I wonder how friend chicken tastes like..

Jinsei: Might be rotten ones..

Kyojiro: Indeed... Jinsei: Well somehow report this abnormality aside from what he said.. We wont want Mother to go ballistic..

Kyojiro: Hm!

Riser: A- Abnormality? YOU DARE-

Kyojiro just squats on Riser and even disrespectfully Sniffs him up and then he clicked his tongue and then he said as he covers his nose..

(Sniff sniff)

Kyojiro: As expected... You indeed smell putrid that I can taste shit....

(Clack Clack Clack)