You Win One, You Lose One

Začít od začátku

"Sir yes sir."

"Twin, Wooyoung, stay at the very back with Jackson, he'll cover you. I expect most of our resistance will come from the outside in, not the other way around. The rest of you, arms ahead. It's a narrow hallway so weapons tight, we don't need to add friendly fire to this shit show."

"Lucas, give em hell."

Lucas smirked from inside his little tunnel vent.

"Good to have you back sir." Lucas shouted out as he started crawling down the vent.

They heard the shots exactly a minute later.

"Charge!" Bambam shouted, and the soldiers wasted no time.

There was only so much field of vision Lucas could get from the top of the vent so once the rest of the guys caught up he kept crawling through the vent until he got signal.

"Teddy! Teddy, this is Lucas, over."

"Lucas what's the status, it's radio silence over here."

"Send everyone you can spare. The reinforcements are stuck between pod C and D, we're going to block them in on all sides."

"Affirmative."

Lucas crawled back and jumped out of the vent. Before he could even tell Bambam it was done they could hear the shots on the other side of the hallway.

"Got the bastards." Bambam said. "Push!"

It was chaos, and Bambam learned two things that day, either they were the luckiest mother fuckers on earth, or the least lucky.

Because for one, their sides were shooting on both ends and by sheer dumb luck they didn't accidentally shoot each other.

For two, they made it out with no casualties and rescued Bambam, only to lose one of their own again.

"Cease fire."

Bambam knew that cold voice. Her helicopter landed in the middle of the parking lot and she nonchalantly walked towards them.

"Oh, poor dear. Are we sure he's still alive. Check his pulse."

"Back the fuck up!" A female voice shouted. "Don't touch him."

Colonel Yu laughed as a small recognizable brunette got in between her and Haein.

"Ah, the world's most eligible bachelorette. Come to save your fiancé? I'm afraid true love's kiss doesn't work on bullet holes, and well, there's the matter of it needing to be true love, which you don't have do you?" Colonel Yu mocked Jisoo, who was beyond livid.

"What are you guys waiting for, take him to the suv and drive him to the chopper!" Jisoo barked behind her, not releasing eye contact from Colonel Yu.

"He won't make it."

"He will." Jisoo said, her voice wavering because no, he wouldn't, not in the state he was in. He looked beyond repair and if he wasn't in the hospital in the next two minutes, Haein was as good as dead.

She could hear Chaeyoung and Jennie murmuring to each other as they tried working over him, trying to do their best as Colonel Yu's soldier's surrounded them. They were trapped.

"He will, if you let me take him." Colonel Yu said with an evil glint in her eye, and an even more vile smirk.

"No, never." Jisoo growled. "He'd rather suffer than be taken in by you."

"So you'll just let him die?"

"He'll make it." Jisoo said with an unwavering voice, despite the words tasting awful in her mouth because no, at this rate he wouldn't.