Soft pitter patter of foots were heard before the door opened revealing a smilling Jungkook. For a moment the thought of how it would feel to come back to this smilling face everyday surged in his mind and Taehyung can't help the warmth slowly taking over his heart .

"Hi hyung!!" Jungkook greeted softly opening the door wider for him.

"Hey bun!" he replied and hesitated a little before he saying fuck it and pulled the younger in a much needed hug . Jungkook as if instance melted in his warm embrace. Oh how much they have missed this feeling of having each other so close!!

"I missed you" Taehyung muttered nuzzling in the younger's soft hair .

"Hmm I did too hyung" Jungkook snuggled closer as if hiding his entire being behind those strong shoulders. Even though it hasn't been too long since they are together but they are already very much attached to each other. So this last week is as much as a mental torture as a physical one . As if cue Jungkook started to walk backwards not breaking the hug until the back of his leg hit the couch in his living room .

And in a swift motion both of them fell down on the couch with a uff and a giggle resounding in the room. Pushing up his body Jungkook not so subtly made his way to the older's lap .

"What are you doing ?" Taehyung asked adjusting the younger in his lap . There's not a hint of complain in his voice just extreme giddiness finally having the younger close.

Jungkook didn't replied instead connected their lips in a slow kiss. Taehyung , getting out of his initial shock tightened his arms around the petite waist deepening the kiss. Devouring each other while equally savoring the moment . It feels extremely homely , slowly making out in the younger's couch without a care of the world , the perfect weekend plan both of them can come up to .

It's taehyung who broke off first grabbing the younger by his neck gently .

"Mmmhh" Jungkook whined eyes still closed like in a daze .

"Baby I think somethings burning in the kitchen ?" Taehyung mumbled with a chuckle at the younger's antics .

Jungkooks eyes snapped opned at that .

"Shit shit the food" Jungkook stumbled from his lap in instance rushing to the kitchen . With a dreamy sigh Taehyung got up following the younger in the kitchen like the whipped man he already is .

Well Jungkook is in total panick mode when he entered the kitchen . Apparently the cake is a little too burnt to apetize. Taehyung swore if Jungkook was an real life bunny his ears would be plopped down in sadness . And he felt truly sorry looking at him so as to distract the younger a little he pulled him by his waist making him sit on the kitchen counter .

"Hey Jungkookie look at me!" he urged when the other kept his eyes downward , Taehyung feared there's tears in them .

"Baby hey it's fine. Really. It's happens" he took a hold of his chin making his shiny doe eyes meet his own warm feline ones.

"It's was supposed to be the main attraction" Jungkook uttered in small voice "I...Jin hyung told me how much you love carrot cakes but look now I burnt it" Taehyung gulped as he heard the voice break at the end . God he really hates it when the younger is sad .

"You know what matters more to me ?" Taehyung asked with a smile

"You". He replied when the younger remained sillent . Softly caressing the scar on his cheek he continued "..and the effort you put to make all these. No one would have bothered trust me"

Jungkook frowned "but..but you can't eat it . I..it's all my fault"

Taehyung could only sigh infront of the stubborn bunny of his . "Then technically I'm equally at fault no ? I should also be blamed.." he reasoned flicking Jungkook's chin playfully.

"No hyung you're not ...it's me..."

"Stop it . Stop blaming yourself now bun" Taehyung used his deep voice to emphasize on the words knowing the effect it has on the other .

Jungkook gulped then nodded lowering his face to hide the evident blush coating his cheeks .

"Good. Now tell me what else you've cooked for hyung!!" Taehyung asked ruffling the younger's soft hairs .

In a swift motion Jungkook got down from the counter and pulled Taehyung to the dinning table .

"Sit here hyung I'll be quick" he said before rushing back to the kitchen to bring the dishes he prepared .

When Jungkook placed the last item on the table Taehyung could only gasp looking at all the differnt dishes and all of them are his favorite.

"Did you really....all this alone ??" Jungkook giggled at the older's flabbergasted reaction .

"Yupp now stop talking and eat up" Jungkook said placing a big portion of the food from every bowl on his plate . But don't worry Taehyung made sure the younger's tummy is equally full . He is not so subtle with cutting the meat for the younger or complimenting a particular dish then placing a portion from his own plate infront of the younger to taste .

After eating and cleaning up everything together they plopped down on the younger's couch to watch the latest Avengers movie on Jungkook's request that Taehyung can't ignore. Right now Jungkook is cuddled up beside the older men who has his hands thrown up on the youngers shoulder .

For a moment the thought of not seeing Jungkook's roommate at all surfaced in Taehyung's mind but he could hardly give it any thought when he heard the younger softly snoring beside him . With a soft chuckle he pulled the younger even closer , leaning his head ontop of his boyfriend's before closing his eyes .

☆━━━☆ NOTE ☆━━━☆

Sorry for the long wait but now finally I'm kind of free to write again

After my exam ended yesterday the first thing I did is , finish this chapter sitting in my draft . I really felt bad for keeping you guys wait for so long

Thank you if you've waited and also
Thank you for reading !!

☆━━━━━━☆ ☆━━━━━━☆