Have I spoken too soon?

Have I spoken too soon? I'm not sure. But below us in his underground cave was Pitch Black where he had been resigning in in his home with his family disappointed that his children wanted to be good to be like the guardians.

How Onyx's worst fear was becoming like him. To not have control over his powers that Onyx would hurt us which would not be good for any of us. For Onyx and his sisters knew us all too well including our weaknesses.

Jack and I and Mary we would be easy targets to take down. He probably wouldn't go as far as try to abuse us he and his sisters were my friends our friends in our past life. But that doesn't mean there weren't easier ways to "defeat" us.

If it came to that we would once again be wishing we were invisible again unable to have contact too overwhelmed to ever want to have contact again jumping at everyone's touch whether it was playful or not. Even if really it was mostly if only used against Jack.

But whatever the outcome we all knew Jack would do anything for us. And that included getting hurt. And in any case it wouldn't matter much to the 3 of us we weren't really believed in anyways to begin with we would be just as invisible as we were 4 years ago.

Would we die out and disappear? Jack didn't die off and completely disappear while he wasn't a guardian would it happen to him now that he was? I digress Pitch felt that his shadow that he had sent to spy on the rest of us had been foolish.

He questioned the fact Jack had a new fear. Not so much "new" as updated. That he was afraid for his sisters. Though he always felt that Jack had been alone at least he had been for 300 years before he met me and knows I'm his sister.

But two of them? He felt this could be possible. And he knew all the other spirits fears like spring how she had the same one Jack did how she had no idea who she was but felt she must've seen her memories and knew what fun he would have due to this new info.

As for the rest of us we were having a great time. Everyone playing a game Jack invented called elf bowling and they didn't seem to mind being knocked down like pins they even laughed when they did. We used snowballs as bowling balls.

North tried to bowl but he threw it at them instead of bowling it thinking he won. Bunny was already frustrated at the fact that Jack and I had been so good at this game. But now that it was Bunny's turn he didn't catch the look on Jack's face as he took said snowball.

He froze it to his paw. Bunny was not happy at this at all. Everyone else thought it was funny. We all started laughing. Though Bunny didn't think it was very funny he felt my laughter was contagious and angelic. And I could see the look Onyx's face that he looked lost in thought.

Penny for your thoughts I asked him? Hm? Oh nothin' he shook his head at me. Onyx and his sisters and my siblings as well knew that I just like Jack I was very ticklish but the guardians had no idea on either of these things considering I only come in contact with someone when I felt like it.

That for 300 years I hadn't let them come in contact with them let alone spoke to any of them until recent. But Onyx and his sisters had known the 3 of us our whole live(s) usually had only used it to cheer me up. Especially during times my brother and sister were not around me.

Tried to bring light to our dark world. Ironic given whose children they were. Though while the others were laughing and Bunny was upset he scolded Jack to unfreeze the thing from his paw and if he didn't well he might not had jumped to asking right away for one of Onyx's bracelets that was too extreme but he needed payback of some kind such as telling us that....

Then he was cut off. While the ball was unfrozen from his hand his mouth was shut up. But Mary complained she wanted to hear what he was going to say. Jack said she didn't need to know about that. Whatever the "it" was.

But he made the mistake of looking at her when she had these big puppy dog eyes decided it was ok if he unfroze his mouth but froze his feet to the ground instead. Once he could talk we were surprised to hear what Bunny had to say but it wasn't what Jack thought it was.