"Ok let me feed the girls and I'll be over there shortly"

"Ok I'll see you soon love you" I nodded. "I love you too" I hung up and sat my phone down taking a breath gazing at the wall. I was biting my lip to keep my focus on my thoughts and me thinking of what could be wrong.

"Hey baby" I heard i blinked bashfully and looked seeing Shawn come in the kitchen fixing his watch. "Hey" I replied he kissed my lips.

"Todays my last meeting so I thought maybe we could have family dinner with everyone since I've been busy alot" he spoke going into the refrigerator I smiled at his thoughts and nodded

"Yeah the would be nice" he came out the refrigerator with and apple. He leaned on the counter taking a bite smile back at me.

"Any plans today?" I huffed sinking my shoulders. "I'm going over to mamas to see what's wrong. Solange said she's been crying in her room .

"Oh damn. What do you think it is?" I shrugged shaking my head.

"I really don't know." I sighed. "I just hope she ok and whatever it is can be fix" he nodded and sat his apple down he came and wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

"Don't stress bey. Whatever it is I'm sure it can be fixed" i nodded my head in his chest and he kissed my head pulling away. W looked in each others eyes and I placed a soft kiss on his lips.

"Don't start something you can't finish. I have no problem with being late" she smirked. I blushed and laughed putting my face in his chest.

"We'll go to work so you can hurry home" i grinned he bit his lip and leaned in kissing me again his hands began to roam my body I quickly pulled away. "Ok. That's enough go." I patted his chest going back to cutting the fruit.

He grabbed his keys and phone still eyeing me. "Alright. I love you"

"I love you too" he walked out and closed the door I shook my head smiling.

                  20 minutes later

Me and the girls are pulling into mamas house solo and Kelly called me saying she was full blown sobbing in tears and they were trying to calm her down. We rushed out the car to the door. Solo said she'd have it unlocked so we just walked in.

"Solo" I called out taking putting my purse down. "Upstairs" she yelled out. I looked at the girls.

"Go watch tv mommy will be upstairs ok?" They nodded and went to the living room. And i trailed myself upstairs I followed the voices and landed to mamas room the door was cracked and I knocked gently slowly walking in. And my heart shattered at the view. Solo and Kelly were on each side of mama laying theirs heads on her shoulders and holding her hands and Michelle was on the end of the bed. Mama had a blank expression as tears was falling down her cheeks.

"Mama" I spoke softly in a low mutter as I sat down on the end I placed my hand on her knee. "Mama what's wrong? She shook her head colliding her eyes. I looked at Solo and Kelly and they shrugged.

"Mama please talk to us" now I was beginning to get worried. She bit her lip and let out a shaky breath she sat up some and wiped her eyes the girls sat up and we all have her attention. She cleared her throat. "H-hand me that water please" I winced at thr groggy hoarseness in her voice like she been letting all the crying build up. Solange handed her the glass and she took a sip before handing it back.

"I-well-" she closed her eyes. "Take your time mama" Michelle said. She opens her eyes back up and once more cleared her throat.

"It's your father" my heart sunk and is stopped breathing.