Chapter 4.8: Childhood Promise

Comenzar desde el principio

Dong-geun: "You are saying too much; shut up and go home!"

Jay/Jake: "No, what will you do?"

Those boys took Jay and Jake's toys and started throwing them. Jay's favorite toy car broke, and he started crying.

Dong-geun: "Look at these babies started crying. I didn't even start teaching you a lesson."

Hyun-seok: "Yeah, we don't want cry-babies like you spoiling our fun."

Those boys pushed Jay and Jake, and they started crying loudly. Hearing Jay and Jake cry, you and Hyejin came running towards the sandbox. You both helped Jay and Jake get up.

You: (worried) "What happened, Jake? Why are you crying?"

Jay: (crying) "They are saying we can't play here. When we said we will not leave, they... (cut)"

Jake: (crying) "They broke my toy car and Jay's too, and then pushed us."

You: (angry) "Hey, you! How can you dare to push my friends?"

Dong-geun: (laughing) "So now you will save them from us."

You (firm): "You can't just push people around like that. Give back their toys!"

Hyejin (crossing arms): "Yeah, this is not your sandbox, and you can't treat others like this."

Those boys looked at each other and then smirked. Dong-geun was still holding Jay's broken toy.

Dong-geun (smirking): "Oh, look, the brave defenders have arrived. What are you going to do about it? I am so scared."

You took a step forward towards Dong-geun.

Y/n: "We're not scared of you. Just give back the toys and leave."

Hyejin (nodding): "You heard her. Don't mess with us."

Dong-geun: (mocking) "Or what? You'll cry like your little friends here?"

That boy started walking towards Hyejin, but you pushed Dong-geun down and then bit him.

Dong-geun: (crying) "Ahhhh!!!! Leave me!!!"

Hyun-seok: (angry) "Hey, leave him. Are you a dog?"

He came towards you, but Hyejin pushed him and sat upon him. That guy tried to hit Hyejin, but Jay and Jake stopped him. You all were beating those kids, but in that chaos you all got injured.

After listening to the commotion, a nearby security guard came and tried to take you all off from each other's grip.

Security Guard: "What's going on here? Why were you fighting with each other?"

Dong-geun: (crying) "She bit me, and they all started beating us."

Jake: "No, uncle, they started first. They said this park is theirs and then pushed us."

Security Guard: "So this park is yours? Take me to your parents then for confirmation."

Hyun-seok: (nervously) "Uh, no, we were just leaving."

Security Guard: "Where are you leaving? Call your parents first."

Hyun-seok: (crying) "My mom is at home. She didn't come to the park."

Dong-geun: (crying) "Uncle, please leave us. We will not do this again."

Saying this they both ran away from their and security guard looked towards you all who were smirking in victory.

Security Guard: "Are you kids okay?"

Hyejin: "Yes, uncle. Thank you."

Security Guard: (smiling) "Children, you should not fight, okay? That is bad manners."