18

My fingers dig into the skin of Tormad's back. The grunt from him caused me to dig deeper. He took that as his cue to go harder. "Does this make you feel better?"

I feel euphoric. Ecstatic. For the first time since all this destruction — complete. He wraps his fingers around my hair, and tugs, exposing my throat. Running his beard against the nape of my neck. The coarse hair makes me shudder with delight.

"I can feel your excitement against my cock."

I am about to spill. I'm close to the edge. "Come for me, Kari. Show me how you feel."

I let out a soft groan as his words and the thickness of his cock filled me. My body quivers with pleasure. The moment I let go, Tormad twitches inside. He leans over and kisses me softly before falling to my side, placing his large fur throw over us. I lean in against his torso as we both look up at the lit sky. I was seeing the mixture of purples, green, and pink mere moments ago when Tormad took me to heaven and back.

He lightly runs his fingers over my naked back. The soothing strokes lull me. My eyes slowly droop. A soft yawn escapes me. Tormad shifts slightly and cups my chin, tilting my head up to face him. With a sleepy gaze, I stare at him. His mouth forms a smirk.

"Did I tire you out?" He runs his thumb lightly over my lips before leaning down. "I don't think I have subdued those feelings." Tormad kisses me softly, but it is me who intensifies the act. His hand travels down toward my sex.

"So beautiful," he murmurs against my lips.

The sounds of birds chirping in the nearby tree cause me to stir in my sleep. I nuzzle deep under the furs. Tormad wraps his arm around my body and pulls me in closer. If it wasn't for his body heat, the morning chill would have frozen me to death.

"I was waiting for you to wake," Tormad chirps. "I didn't want you to freeze."

He leans down and kisses me softly. I shy away from him, hiding the flush on my cheeks. "Hey," Tormad says and brings my face back to look at him. "Don't hide from me."

I roll my eyes. "It's not like you didn't see this in your visions."

Tormad sighs and runs his hand down his face. "Seeing and feeling are two different senses."

I slip my tunic over my head. We needed to get up for the day. Igor is probably on the hunt for me. I had training to do. After the aggressive sparring and... what Tormad and I did last night, my body is aching.

Tormad pulls me into his arms. His fingers slip under my tunic. "I dreamed many times of feeling these." His thumb brushed over my nipples, waking my body. I drape my leg over him and grind my lower half against his.

Tormad's eyes flutter, and he bites his lower lip. "And how many times did you dream of this?"

Tormad opens his eyes. The deep blue of his irises bore deep into my core. "Every time I closed my eyes." He lifts me enough so he can slip inside. The tip of his manhood pushes through the already swollen parts of me.

"I know it hurts," he says. He is correct. "Just don't move." A wolfish smirk appears on his face. "I could stay buried deep inside you forever!" I feel him grow larger with every second passing.

He brushes the loose strands of hair away from my face. "From this angle, it looks like a Goddess is riding my cock." Mirth fills his eyes. "Freya, the Goddess of love."

The moment the word left his mouth, rage filled me. Tormad must have noticed the change of mood as the smile slipped from his face.

"What?" He murmurs. I lift myself off him and hastily slip my pants on. Keeping my back to him. I didn't want him to see the tears violently running down my face. I quickly wipe away most of the evidence.

"Kari," he says, grabbing my arm. "What happened?"

A sickness formed in the pit of my stomach. I can't face him. "Check with your visions," I snap, not glancing at him. With a hard tug, I free my arm out of his hold and run back to camp. I know he will follow me, but at least I can have a few moments to compose myself.

How could he utter her name while buried inside me? Did he have no morals? I knew he had a past with Freya. If he wanted her, then she should do those things. Not me.

I saw Igor leaving my cabin as I approached it. "Where were you?" He asks, folding his arms across his chest.

"I went for a walk," I lie. I didn't want him to know I was with his brother.

"Must have been a tough walk," he murmurs and reaches out. I flinch from his action. Causing him to raise a questioning brow. "You have twigs in your hair. Did you fall?"

I run my fingers through my hair. "Can we just get to the training spot?"

I don't want to be standing here when Tormad emerges from the bushes and demands me to talk to him.

"Lead the way."

I walk the track we take every day. It wasn't a hard track, nor was it far from camp. But it was private so that the others wouldn't see me at my worst. The moment my feet hit the sacred ground, I spin on my heels and face Igor. My face is morphed with anger. Igor gives me an amused grin.

"Looks at you," he goads. "What is this change all about?" His hand gestures over me. "Not that I'm disagreeing with it."

"Just hit me!" I demand.

Igor cocks his head. He seems to be assessing my sudden change in demeanor. "Is that what you want?"

"Yes!" I confirm, "and don't hold back." 

A/n

I know I am slack with updates. I do apologise. Thank you to those who have stayed to continue this book. I love you so much. I also ask, if you love this book, can you PLEASE..... *said with a sad face* hit the stars on the chapters. And don't be shy to comment. I take it all in stride. Though don't try and break my heart. Share the book if you think it's worth doing so.