Chapter 0: Prologue

Isn't it strange how fate can make someone who was born from nothing with no talent become a massive powerhouse in the world with just a little bit of support? How, due to their beliefs and determination, they achieved things that no one in their family ever had before?

"H-Haneul! No... no no no! We... We were supposed to get married together, right? The three..." A young woman at the age of 27 fussed over her 25 year old boyfriend who had sacrificed himself to protect her against a gang of twelve men. They were all dead, by his own hands, but he was still dealt a fatal wound. Right in the heart of Tokyo, Japan, in the middle of the night.

Haneul smiled through his bloody mouth and teeth as he looked up at the woman he loved with all his heart, "Heh... Heheh. Sorry... I just... couldn't bear to see you hurt or violated by those men. Sorry..." He said with a heavy heart.

The girl, who was named Shizuna Satsuki, clung to his hand and face, giving Haneul the little bit of warmth he was left to feel as his body grew colder and colder, drawing closer to him just as he was creeping towards death's doors. "I love you, Haneul... I will always love you..." She said as she cried, her heart feeling like it was being shattered, crushed, beaten, burned, and so much worse all at once. The love she had for him was beyond any other feeling she's ever felt before and her going for another man was so far out of the picture for her, it couldn't even feasibly be a registered concept for her, let alone something she would even think or do.

Haneul Kisaragi and Shizuna Satsuki had met each other about eleven years ago, when Haneul had transferred over to the school she went to. Since then, everyone was either racist towards him, ignored his existence, or was scared shitless of him and thought of him as a delinquent. Why the last part? Because he found out shortly after his arrival there that a friend he had made was contemplating suicide because of the harrassment, beatings, and bullying he was receiving.

Haneul put an end to that quickly. Short story short, Haneul was a master in several martial arts despite his age and used those skills to send thirteen kids his age into the hospital with extensive injuries, one of which was actually life threatening.

However, a few weeks after that, and long after the rumors had spread about him, Haneul had saved Shizuna from a bunch of guys trying to harass her and get her to sleep with them out at night when he was walking around the neighborhood. Since then, due to her kind nature, her sharp observation skills, and her bluntness, she wormed her way into his heart. And due to his talented and intellectual mind, his strength, his protectiveness and kindness, and his hard working attitude, he wormed his way into her heart.

So they started dating three months later after that incident and they've been madly in love with one another since then, although he had told her before that he had some unfinished business with another girl back in South Korea, they decided to continue anyways when the girl in South Korea, Miyoung Park, also accepted her once she got to meet her.

In other words, a willing polyamorous relationship from all three parties. Miyoung had even moved into Japan just to spend more time with the two as Miyoung and Shizuna had become fast friends.

Speaking of which...

"Mi-Miyoung! Don't just stand there! We need to get him to a hospital! Quick!" Shizuna quickly shouted at the horrified and deeply shocked Miyoung Park.

Miyoung, who had gone out to get some supplies for their home, had stumbled across this scene last minute.

"Ah-Ah! R-Right! Goddamn it, Haneul! I'm going to kill you when you come back from this!" Miyoung shouted angrily with tears falling down her face as she whipped out her phone and began trying to dial 119, the local emergency line in Japan.