The end

Hi Everyone!

I have decided that this book has come to an end. 

This started as a silly joke for me saying "Oh what if I write a story based on my love life". What is ironic is the Ricky in this story and I weren't talking because I was the stupid person and avoided him. 

I said and I quote " Have no idea when I will post but I don't think it will be often" and here we are just over a year later with about 40 chapters on our lives and that is excluding the last 11 months. 

This has become something that I have used to keep track of our memories and how our relationship has grown. 

I am sad to finish this book because this is my life and what happened to me. 

I have moved on from High School Musical The Musical The Series (not Olivia and Joshua and the others)  and I am tying up everything. 

I am also in the last phase of moving on from our Ricky in this book, and we are actually really good friends. 

I want to thank everyone for reading this book and staying with me for this journey. I am sorry that Ricky and Nini didn't end up together in this book but I wanted to keep it the way the story was. 

I was and still am delulu about these situations but I am glad I made you guys delulu as well. 

Let me know your thoughts on this book and if I am delulu. 

Enjoy life and I love you all very much