Seeing You Again (30)

It is New Years Eve, this year has gone by so fast it is actually insane. Like it feels like just yesterday when I was starting 8th Grade and now in that time, I have changed to homeschooling, I am not friends with my old friends, I went through hell and survived by the grace of the Lord Jesus.

I am actually friends with old friends but also kind of new as we are closer, much closer than we used to be. I have also made some great new friends. Not to mention I am actually friends with Ricky, my CRUSH. Like I have his number and we hug and everything that is still bizarre to me.

My friends can vouch for me when I say that a few months ago I literally froze and tripped over my words and now I am HUGGING him.

So quick recap, Christmas was good. My friend Anthony has a crush n Ricky's brother, Jacob. So, I have been hearing about that and everything. We had an argument two days ago about me wanting to tell Ricky about it but deciding against it because I don't want to burden him.

So we are going to New Year's Eve surface at church tonight. It starts at 23:00pm tonight and we are picking up Anthony at 22:00pm because he is coming with us.

I was planning on wearing the dress I had worn to that wedding but it is too cold outside so I am going to wear black jeans that fit me perfectly and a lose black top, black high heels. I am going to take my baseball jacket that I got from my dad and do my hair in a high ponytail.

After I showered, I did my makeup and sprayed on the put on the perfume I got for Christmas, "I love Vanilla" and then we went to pick Anthony. When we get there his big dogs scare me so much, I wait in the car until the gate is closed and then greet him.

He is also in all black and his shirt has a spider-man on it. I helped him choose his outfit earlier today. We talked about how we can't wait to see all our friends and ring in the new year with them.

When we got there, we walked in the coffee shop looking for our friends. Well Anthony was looking around for them, I was walking to the outside portion of the coffee shop to check if our friends were there.

Ding, Ding, Ding, Jacob and David were sitting outside. "Hello." I said to get their attention. They both look up and then get up when they see me. They smile and I go hug Jacob first and Anthony hugged David and then we hugged the other one.

"How was your holiday?" I asked Jacob. "It was amazing." he said. "Did you enjoy it?" I ask. "Yeah, I did, it was really nice." We talked for a few more minutes before Anthony asked Jacob where Ricky and Grace were. "They are upstairs." Jacob told me and I replied "I am to go say hello." I smiled and turned around.

Anthony came with me. "You didn't talk to him much." I said to him and he replied "I kind of froze ." he told me and I knew exactly what that felt like cause I had been in that situation way too many times.

We went up the stairs and Grace, Anya, Ricky and Alex were there. "Hello" I said to make mine and Anthony's presence known like I did with Jacob. They all turn and they smile.

I notice that Ricky was not clean shaven but it still suited him. " How are you guys" I asked walking over. They all gave their answers. I hug Grace and then Anya and the Ricky and I say hello to Alex. "Sorry I haven't been replying to you guys, we were busy." Ricky smiles at us.

"Oh no problem. How was your holiday." I ask him. "It was awesome." He responded with his usual smile. "I am glad." I then asked Alex if he had enjoyed his holiday and he said yes.

"Well we will catch you later." I said to them and Ricky said "Oh yeah". I smiled and we started walking ti the stairs.

Then Aunty Lynne and Pastor Mike appeared. I hugged Aunty Lynne and then proceed to ask "How are you?" to which they responded "Good and you?" I smiled "I am good thanks. How was your holiday?' I asked them.

"It was really nice thank you for asking." They said. "Happy News Years Eve. I hope you enjoy your evening." I said and they replied "you too" and then we separated.

First part of the evening is done, let's hope the rest goes just as smoothly. 

Hey 

I hope you enjoyed this.

So  Anthony and EJ are the same person in real life and that person and I have a few really bad fights in the future of the book but I didn't want that to happen to EJ and Nini as I really love their friendship in this so I am basically splitting this person into two different people. 

Take care of yourself. Eat, drink lots of water, sleep enough, do what YOU love and be who YOU are. Don't let what others say change how you think of yourself. 

I love you all