Talking With You Again (31)

It is a little while later and I have lost Anthony. I have a feeling he went upstairs again but right now I don't think I can go up again or at least not yet.

So I look outside and in the coffee shop. Well I am looking I run into Jacob. "Hey have you seen Anthony?" I ask him.

"Yeah he is upstairs with the others" he tells me. Of course he is. I go upstakrs and I fimd Anthony. Shocker right ?

Ricky is talking to Anya amd Megan about school, so I start talking to Gracie and Anthony.

"Did I ever fall on camp?"Grace asks to which I shake my head and say "I don't remember you fallimg no."

"Some adult came up to me and said that their child said I fell gracefully but I can't remember falling." she says. "I can't remember you falling but I remember me falling" I said.

Her and Anthony laugh "Oh my word I remember that. "she says. "My back hurt for like a week after that fall."I told them laughing.

That fall was mortifying. On camp I slipped and fell on the water slide. I fell on my back and kinda hit my head. It was painful .

After that activity, the girls all asked me if I was okay and I said yes. Gina must have read my mind because she said "He didn't see"

So what I was wondering is if Ricky had seen but now that I know he didn't, I am kinda relieved.

"If you got the option to go to the new West High and Primary , would you go?"Ricky asks us. So our Church is mocing and the school is moving along with it. Everyone including me said no.

Grace's reasongong was because she would be finished school. Megan and Anya's was the same. My reasoning was because I had gone to the current West High and West Primary since I was five turning six years old and up until this May.

I was bay bullied by some people well more specifically one boy and backstabbed by the people who I thought I could rely on, example my best friend now one of my ex-best friends, we had been friends for nearly ten years.

The only time I remember turning to her for comfort was when Alexander, my best friend this year, hurt me and made me cry at school.

The only time I cried at school this past year was a) Alexander said something mean to me and I couldn't get it out my head for weeks and b) When Alexander said he didn't want to be my friend anymore

We spoke about school and how I was home schooled and that Ricky used to be on the same level as Anya but decuded to change for the next school year.

Hey

I hope you enjoyed this, i know it is short but most of the chapters are going to be like this.

Take care of yourself. Eat , drink lots of water and sleep enough . You are incredible and deserve the world

Love you