There is nothing I do better than revenge (21)

So after lunch he was busy and my friend Reuben and I were talking to EJ and Ricky was playing something. 

"I need to have a revenge plan on Ricky." I say to them. I take down my note book and try formulate a plan on how to get back at him. We make two plans that were actually terrible plans to be honest. 

"I say we just spray him." Reuben says. "You know I am actually scared to spray him again." I admit to them. I am scared to spray him again. 

"Why?" they ask me. Well here goes nothing. "Because I am scared he retaliates by throwing me in the pool." I admit to them. "That would actually be cute." EJ says with amusement. 

"Now is our time Nini." Reuben says and hands me a water gun. We fill it. "Go for his hair." He says and then adds "That Boy takes way too long to do his hair in the morning," he says and rolls his eyes.

We sneak up behind him and splash him with water. He just smiles t me. Uggh. I guess dishes it is. 

It is now dinner time and my parents told me I had to eat something. My dad had asked of I was eating properly and I said that I hadn't eaten today so my mom and dad said eat so.

Turns out we are having make your own stir fry. I love stir fry so that is good. So basically what is going to happen is each team is going to get the mix.

Then they get the sauces then they go and give the food to Cappy or Ricky, since he is helping cook the food, they offer if you want to cook it or let them cook it.

Once you have answered you put the food on the braai (to all my non-south africans a braai is a open fire or barbaque when they use charcoal or wood for the fire). After it is cooked you go and eat.

So I ate my food and then went to wash my dishes. I then remembered what Ricky did and I said I would wash his dishes for revenge.

I thought that I might as well be helpful and wash everyone else's. I dragged Andrew into drying them.

Everyone wanted to wash their dishes but I washed them.a little later Isabelle brought in the dishes that I knew were Rickys. I washed them but it wasn't revenge if he wasn't here.

So we continued washing dishes. I apologized to Andrew for dragging him into it since it wasn't his revenge. He said it was all cool.
We continued singing to the songs while washing dishes until finally the guest of honor came.

Ricky walks into the kitchen with his glass in his hand. So since I was washing dishes I was standing in front of the sink.HE wanted to wash the dish and So basically I was standing in front of the sink.

He of course wanted to wash his cup. But I was standing in front of the sink. So instead of just handing me the cup like a normal person. He decided to be the stubborn person he is.

So he tried to wash his dish by leaning around me to try wash the dish while I was still in the spit I was. We are actually very close because well this kitchen is small so.

When he tried to wash it by leaning one way, I blocked him and the he tried the other side but again I blocked him. Like that was going to work.

Then I Tried to get his cup but of course he had a good grip on it. So I stepped forward and grabbed the cup.

The whole this is happening Ricky has a smile on his face that kinda looks playful but at the same time it is like his normal smile that can make my knnes go weak.

Then Andrew held him back so he couldn't retaliate. I turned around and washed the cup about three times. Since Andrew was holding him back, he just had to watch me wash his cup.

I turn back to him with a big smile on my face. That felt good and it was satisfying to wash his glass cause I knew it was my revenge.

Ricky just smiled and walked out the kitchen. EJ then turns to me. Both boys have huge smirks on their faces.

"Thanks Andrew." I say and then we all go grab our things for praise and worship.

Heyy

That was kinda cute.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I love this memory it makes me so happy.

Take care of yourself. Eat, drink lots of water, sleep enough, be you, do what you love. You are all incredible and deserve the world.

Love you all.