Games (14)

So for the first game we had to walk in a circle and when they say stop we have to stop and the when they say walk we walk. 

So since Ricky was next to me that means he would have to walk behind me and not at a distance but pretty close to me. 

As you can imagine I am not really calm. I mean I need to get my head in the game. So Ricky ends up walking when they say stop. So he was the first one out. 

I didn't stay in for long after that. So I went to stand next to him until Amy was out so I walked over to her basically leaving Ricky alone. 

Then the second round they made it more tricky by saying that stop means walk and walk means stop. And as the rounds go on. It gets harder and Harder. 

After that we got got chairs and sat in a circle again. The next game was there were four things to do. Viking. Pilot, Quarterback and Boat. And their were different actions to do. 

So the person on would spin with their eyes closed and whoever they land on they would tell them which thing to do. And the two people next to you had to help you. 

So some landed on me and they choose Quarterback . So we got into the position and said what needed to be said but very softly. 

Ricky said "That was the softest hut ever." he says and then adds "And your wearing an American hoodie." with a head shake of disappointment .

My hoodie says Los Angeles. You know what this isn't the first time he pointed my outfit out.

Yesterday I changed into a dress for dinner and he had said "You know we have more activities after this." and I said I know. 

So I find that weird and I don't know. (what are your thoughts?)

So we continue playing this game and I end up being on for like 10 rounds and we continued playing and everything is fun and amazing until this one position .........

Heyy

I hope you enjoyed this. 

Sorry it is so short but I don't want my bestfriend @Minnique20 to fangirl  too much at the same time 

Take care of yourselves. Eat, Drink lots of water, sleep enough, be you and do what makes you happy. You are incredible and deserve the world.

Love you