Messy Hair And Slip Ups Or Run Ups (3)

I go up to Ricky wanting to ask about his hairstyle. He looks like his friend which isn't a good thing.

"Ricky what is up with your hair?" I ask trying not to laugh. His hair was styled with gel into it standing up like a hedgehog. It is a few weeks after my birthday and Gina has been teasing me about Ricky non stop.

I am trying so hard to not laugh because I dont know what is going on with his hair..

"I wanted to try something new." he says with a smile. Gosh it is not a good look on him, which is hard tp believe I know . "Maybe stick to your original hairstyle, it suits you more ." I say and we both laughed.

I walked over to Gina who had a smirk on her face. "Ah so you are giving him hair tips now are you." she says teasingly. "Oh shut up" I say.

_______

"Gina. I may have lied when I said that I didn't like Ricky." l admit to Gina a few weeks after.

"You finally figured it out." Gina says with sarcasm. "OK I get it okay and I think I have always liked him since I met him but I never knew it until now." I explain.

"I like Ricky Bowen." I admit to her. "What do I do?"I say kind of freaked out." Nothing or you can tell him. " she shrugs." I can't tell him. "I say quickly, that would mess up everything.

_______

So since I realized I like Ricky a few weeks ago. I have been avoiding him at Youth and just working at Sunday school at church.

So basically when I got to youth I would waking quickly past him and Sunday school that was my duties so.

So today I am actually on duty. So after first service I went to talk to my mom and say goodbye. I was with a few friends who help out aswell.

Those friends are Gina, Kourtney, Jen and Addy. EJ stayed at the top. I thought that Ricky was in the coffee shop cause yaht is where I last saw him but no.

So I was talking to Gina about something and then there he is sitting at a table talking to Ashyln, Jacob , Alex and Bradley. He looks at Gina and I. "Hi" he smiles. Without thinking I ask "Who are you saying hi to?"

Reason being him and Gina and friends so. I see him shrug so I say "Hi." Really Nini? What was that? "Ashlyn." I say very excitiedly and I run to give her a hug.

After I give Ashlyn a hug, I proceed to hug Jacob.

I then say hello to Bradley and Alex , while looking at them. Then I turn my head and say "Hi." to Ricky again. Dumbass you already said that.

After I see my mom walk past and I let out a squeal sort of thing and my brain is blank so I do the first thing to pop into my head.

I run.

Great that was embrassing

Hey guys

I hope you enjoyed this

Let me know if you are enjoying this book.

Eat, sleep enough and drink lots of water. You are all incredible and special.

Love you all